Chauvin trial

Page 9 of 11« First<67891011>
April 24th, 2021 at 3:14:32 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
OK, you win: you've rationalized it that under no possible scenario could or would you ever accidentally shoot a family member or friend.

Case closed?

Yeah. I don't even have a gun.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 24th, 2021 at 5:37:16 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146

Also, and legitimately, everyone I know knows that I don't want to be bothered on my birthday. I consider it a stupid thing to celebrate.

I don't think I have celebrated my birthday since I was 12. That was 42 years ago.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 24th, 2021 at 5:54:46 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Mission146
Yeah. I don't even have a gun.

MIssion, if you purchase one in the future, you'd do training because you're responsible.
And given even minimum training with a professional firearms instructor
You'd soon realize that shooting in the dark at an unknown target is a big No No.
Ed says most of America would agree shooting down the dark hallway is a OK.
Why is it that people that have never owned nor trained with firearms,
think they know what is best for the rest of us when it comes to handling & regulating firearms?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
April 25th, 2021 at 3:24:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I don't think I have celebrated my birthday since I was 12. That was 42 years ago.

My mother still gets me a cake. I do not tell anyone when mine is. My "celebration" of my 50th was to go to the breakfast buffet and make a "50" out of bacon like Walter White had. Then I simply paid the bill, left the tip, and went to work.
The President is a fink.
April 25th, 2021 at 6:47:36 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: JCW09
MIssion, if you purchase one in the future, you'd do training because you're responsible.
And given even minimum training with a professional firearms instructor
You'd soon realize that shooting in the dark at an unknown target is a big No No.
Ed says most of America would agree shooting down the dark hallway is a OK.
Why is it that people that have never owned nor trained with firearms,
think they know what is best for the rest of us when it comes to handling & regulating firearms?

I'm packing, I was just messing with MrV.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 25th, 2021 at 1:21:15 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
My mother still gets me a cake. I do not tell anyone when mine is. My "celebration" of my 50th was to go to the breakfast buffet and make a "50" out of bacon like Walter White had. Then I simply paid the bill, left the tip, and went to work.

I told my wife 10 years ago that I would like a Fudgy The Whale cake for my birthday, I am still waiting.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 25th, 2021 at 2:33:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
My son packs pretty much everywhere, ulnless he's in his house.

One day he, wife, son and friend were walking in downtown Portland when a loud black guy was being told to leave a store; the guy collided with my daughter in law while angrily leaving.

She said "Excuse me" and the guy said something like "What, bitch?"

My son asked the guy "What did you say?" and he repeated it, adding more curse words.

Things escalated, the guy got aggressive to the point my son told him to "Back off, I've got a gun."

That shut the guy up: he finally broke off and stumbled away.

Gotta say I admire my son's restraint, given the feeling of profound albeit brief satisfaction it would have given him to smoke the fool.

But there's no open season on fools ... yet ...
April 25th, 2021 at 2:35:27 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
delete
May 27th, 2021 at 4:07:32 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
It's no wonder guns and ammo keep flying off the shelves.
Might I recommend investing in VSTO (closed @ $32.16), earnings due out on 5/6.
if you don't think there is an ammo shortage in this country for the next 24 months,
I think I know someone that has a bridge for sale.

VSTO up 35% in 5 weeks from the above post on 4/21/21
Sold 250 today of the 1000 shares I bought at just under $30.
Cost basis in the remaining 750 shares is $25.55, closing price today $43.34, nice $13K+ profit.
They're even using Vista Ammo in George Floyd Square these days, bless their hearts!
Journalist Ducks for Cover

When are Cup Foods and The Dragon Wok going out of business?
And I am sure that Speedway is selling more gas & Slim Jims than ever!
Let the whole neighborhood descend into chaos, they all deserve each other.
That BLM & "defund the police/support all criminals" seems to be working out so well for them.

The next stock play on the defunding the police movement: Wrap Technologies (symbol WRAP)
Device is pretty cool, the Defund Movement will get behind spending Police Budgets on the BolaWrap
Less Lethal than Taser & allows for the "polyester pile up" on the perps without inflicting pain.
Just watch those knees please, we don't want to hurt any of these fine upstanding citizens
Latest use in Mountlake Terrace WA available on YouTube, search it if interested.
I own 2,000 shares at cost of $5.47.
It could be the next Taser or it could go to zero. Invest at your own risk and do your DD.
I got $11K betting on the former and that's after pulling out $7K+ in profits in 2020.
Sure is easy to capitalize on the stupidity of BLM & Defund the Police movements, like fish in a barrel.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 27th, 2021 at 6:29:10 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
VSTO up 35% in 5 weeks from the above post on 4/21/21
Sold 250 today of the 1000 shares I bought at just under $30.
Cost basis in the remaining 750 shares is $25.55, closing price today $43.34, nice $13K+ profit.
They're even using Vista Ammo in George Floyd Square these days, bless their hearts!
Journalist Ducks for Cover

When are Cup Foods and The Dragon Wok going out of business?
And I am sure that Speedway is selling more gas & Slim Jims than ever!
Let the whole neighborhood descend into chaos, they all deserve each other.
That BLM & "defund the police/support all criminals" seems to be working out so well for them.

The next stock play on the defunding the police movement: Wrap Technologies (symbol WRAP)
Device is pretty cool, the Defund Movement will get behind spending Police Budgets on the BolaWrap
Less Lethal than Taser & allows for the "polyester pile up" on the perps without inflicting pain.
Just watch those knees please, we don't want to hurt any of these fine upstanding citizens
Latest use in Mountlake Terrace WA available on YouTube, search it if interested.
I own 2,000 shares at cost of $5.47.
It could be the next Taser or it could go to zero. Invest at your own risk and do your DD.
I got $11K betting on the former and that's after pulling out $7K+ in profits in 2020.
Sure is easy to capitalize on the stupidity of BLM & Defund the Police movements, like fish in a barrel.

Yawn
Traveling around the country unarmed and having the time of my life
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 9 of 11« First<67891011>