Black Lives Matter

Page 1 of 71234>Last »
April 23rd, 2021 at 3:53:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I'm sick and tired of all the press and activity surrounding the so-called "black lives matter" movement.

Those anarchistic clowns with the willing help of antifa have all but ruined downtown Portland with their rioting and burning, and the limp-wristed liberals running stumptown are too spineless to do what is necessary to stop these destructive animals from further sullying our public nest.

Bring out the attack dogs, the fire hoses, and if these criminals try to burn down the courthouse again then shoot to kill.

Hello, black people? You're not the only ones that cops shoot: it happens, and when it does you have legal remedies.

Yes, I realize it's tough being black in America, knowing full well that a white stranger could approach you and claim "My great-great-great grandpa owned your great-great-great grandpa."

I understand that leads to having a chip on your shoulder, but holding up silly signs while marching, burning and looting isn't a good way to get people to like you.

Only the passage of time will change things: every generation seems to be increasingly tolerant and open-minded.
April 23rd, 2021 at 5:10:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
I'm sick and tired of all the press and activity surrounding the so-called "black lives matter" movement.

Those anarchistic clowns with the willing help of antifa have all but ruined downtown Portland with their rioting and burning, and the limp-wristed liberals running stumptown are too spineless to do what is necessary to stop these destructive animals from further sullying our public nest.

Bring out the attack dogs, the fire hoses, and if these criminals try to burn down the courthouse again then shoot to kill.

Hello, black people? You're not the only ones that cops shoot: it happens, and when it does you have legal remedies.

Yes, I realize it's tough being black in America, knowing full well that a white stranger could approach you and claim "My great-great-great grandpa owned your great-great-great grandpa."

I understand that leads to having a chip on your shoulder, but holding up silly signs while marching, burning and looting isn't a good way to get people to like you.

Only the passage of time will change things: every generation seems to be increasingly tolerant and open-minded.

I'm a peaceful BLM protestor
Most are
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 23rd, 2021 at 6:25:41 PM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
Seriously? You haven’t got a clue.

ALL lives matter, but black lives tend to get altered or cut short disproportionately more often.

If a cop kills / shoots / arrests / stops someone, more often than not, it’s a black person.

Yes, I realize it's tough being black in America, knowing full well that a white stranger could approach you and claim "My great-great-great grandpa owned your great-great-great grandpa.".
Holy crap! You haven’t got a clue!
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
April 23rd, 2021 at 7:06:12 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DJTeddyBear
Seriously?

If a cop kills / shoots / arrests / stops someone, more often than not, it’s a black person.

Data from Policeviolencereport.org 2020 White unarmed persons killed by police 31. Black unarmed persons killed by police 27.

I thought you did better research and didn't fall for the MSM crap DJ. If you want to talk per capita yes blacks get killed more often.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 23rd, 2021 at 8:08:59 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: DJTeddyBear

While there are exceptions and mistakes, the reason they get pulled over, or arrested, or jailed is because they are, per capita, more felonious, more criminal-minded than whites.

Why do you think the jails are disproportionately filled with black criminals?

Because they are convicted of crimes, that's why: ain't no secret.

Simple solution: obey the damned law.

Put down that crack pipe, don't shoot up that heroin.

And most of all man up and be a real father; too often black men are just "sperm donors" who for whatever reason don't bother to stick around to raise their spawn.
April 23rd, 2021 at 9:46:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I take all the cases individually. No way, I'm going to get upset at the cop shooting the girl with a knife about to stab the other girl.

Of course, if more evidence comes in to change that view (though hard to imagine what) I could change my mind.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 23rd, 2021 at 10:09:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I do believe that the female cop shot the guy by mistake, where she meant to use a taser. Nevertheless, If I thought I was going to taze someone but somehow shot them with a gun instead and killed them that requires a pretty severe penalty. Much as if I was out in my yard and maybe killed my neighbor by accident.

Can't just blow off such an accident, though accident it may be, since you've caused so much harm you have to pay for it with an adequate penalty.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 24th, 2021 at 6:46:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
I do believe that the female cop shot the guy by mistake, where she meant to use a taser. Nevertheless, If I thought I was going to taze someone but somehow shot them with a gun instead and killed them that requires a pretty severe penalty. Much as if I was out in my yard and maybe killed my neighbor by accident.

Can't just blow off such an accident, though accident it may be, since you've caused so much harm you have to pay for it with an adequate penalty.

Mainly because that accident might lead to other, "Accidents," if not.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 24th, 2021 at 9:29:22 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
April 24th, 2021 at 9:31:12 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Let's go Brandon
Page 1 of 71234>Last »