Celebrating Juneteenth

June 25th, 2021 at 11:03:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

What a great meme. They want to burn the Confederate flag, tear down every statue that reminds that reminds us there was ever slavery in this country, and then celebrate the fact that there was slavery by having a national holiday. This is a perfect reminder of how insane the left is. They have no idea what they want or what they're doing. If you want to get rid of the memory of slavery and pretend it never happened, you don't set aside a national holiday commemorating it.

Exactly. Same as how they cried and stomped their feet and said "WHITE FLIGHT!" when whites moved out of neighborhoods in the 60s and 70s. The whites move back in the 2000s and they cry and stomp their feet yelling 'GENTRIFICATION!"

I rarely repost memes, but this one was just too good.
The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2021 at 11:52:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
It’s a national holiday celebrating *the end* of slavery.

Just like all the statues that they erected celebrating the end of the Civil War. They want to tear all those down now because they remind people of slavery. Yet they want to have a national holiday that reminds people of slavery. That is the full-blown definition of insane.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 25th, 2021 at 12:22:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Just like all the statues that they erected celebrating the end of the Civil War. They want to tear all those down now because they remind people of slavery. Yet they want to have a national holiday that reminds people of slavery. That is the full-blown definition of insane.

Well, they need to tear down about 2000 more memorials on the Union side then. Your point is beyond stupid.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2021 at 12:27:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Well, they need to tear down about 2000 more memorials on the Union side then. Your point is beyond stupid.

He made a point? I must have missed it.

Statues of *traitorous losers* don’t celebrate the end of the civil war.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 25th, 2021 at 1:51:45 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What if they celebrate this latest insurrection by erecting commemorative statues, like they did during the last one, i.e. the Civil War?
June 25th, 2021 at 1:59:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
What if they celebrate this latest insurrection by erecting commemorative statues, like they did during the last one, i.e. the Civil War?

Then we have something to throw rotten tomatoes at.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2021 at 2:06:59 PM permalink
Evenbob

No it's not, it's right on point. The Lefties say we have to get rid of everything that reminds us of slavery. Burn the Confederate flag, take it totally out of the history books, pull down all the Confederate statues because they remind us we had slavery. Then what then what do they do? Have their faux Lefty crook president sign into law a holiday that will remind us every year of slavery. That's what's stupid here.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 25th, 2021 at 2:20:59 PM permalink
rxwine
No it's not, it's right on point. The Lefties say we have to get rid of everything that reminds us of slavery. Burn the Confederate flag, take it totally out of the history books, pull down all the Confederate statues because they remind us we had slavery. Then what then what do they do? Have their faux Lefty crook president sign into law a holiday that will remind us every year of slavery. That's what's stupid here.

Save it for the Evenbob fan club.
June 25th, 2021 at 2:48:17 PM permalink
Evenbob
Save it for the Evenbob fan club.

You know what I'm saying is true. Remember the big deal over the Confederate flag a couple years ago? They told us it had to go because it was a constant reminder of slavery. Surely you have not forgotten that. AZ was correct, pointing out the hypocrisy of the left what's Rush Limbaugh's forte. He would have spent an entire hour talking about the hypocrisy of this stupid holiday and the Lefties are like children, they can't figure out what they want from one day to the next.
June 25th, 2021 at 3:10:20 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
You know what I'm saying is true. Remember the big deal over the Confederate flag a couple years ago? They told us it had to go because it was a constant reminder of slavery. Surely you have not forgotten that. AZ was correct, pointing out the hypocrisy of the left what's Rush Limbaugh's forte. He would have spent an entire hour talking about the hypocrisy of this stupid holiday and the Lefties are like children, they can't figure out what they want from one day to the next.

Yeah, this Fourth of July coming up what's going to be on my mind is how we were once a British colony. Instead of going out and enjoying the fireworks, I will sulk in my bedroom and sullenly lament about King George III.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman