July 19th, 2021 at 2:54:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
You cannot make this stuff up!

The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2021 at 3:03:43 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Whatever, no point arguing facts with you.
July 19th, 2021 at 4:18:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: missedhervee

I'd bet a $100 Duffman already got the vaccine. There's effectively no downside except admitting it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 19th, 2021 at 4:52:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee

Especially when you are not using any with me.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2021 at 4:53:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I'd bet a $100 Duffman already got the vaccine. There's effectively no downside except admitting it.

Please pay me in XLM Stellar.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2021 at 5:24:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

People are dying and Biden just cares about himself. He needs to do something!

"Why in God's can't the man just lead? That's all he has to do, lead."

That's what Biden used to say about Trump every other day and Trump's handling of covid. Now of course we see that Trump was leading and Biden has done squat except proclaim it's over when it wasn't.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 19th, 2021 at 5:24:42 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: OnceDear
Is AZD advocating for his president to issue a federal mandate... No? What then?
You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

As MrV indicated Biden has been ASKING, PLEADING even for the unvaccinated to get the jab. And as some are suggesting, it might be time for such a mandate.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/19/stop-pleading-with-anti-vaxxers-start-mandating-vaccinations/

I did see a cartoon which suggested that Biden needs to stand up and tell these fools that they are right and should avoid the vaccine. Then in an act of unthinking defiance they'd all join the queue.,

Your Prime Minister said today that 60% of the hospitalized in the UK have been vaccinated. The silver bullet appears to me made of shiny steel.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 19th, 2021 at 5:59:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: gamerfreak
I just took a look at the actual lab result and it only listed the test brand. I’m not entirely sure what type of test it was now.

Maybe you can decipher - https://www.lumiradx.com/assets/pdfs/covid-19-antigen-test/sars-cov-2-antigen-test-specifications/sars-cov-2-ag-test-spec-sheet-us.pdf?v=2
I did read it seeing as how you went through the trouble to post it.

" Please refer to the LumiraDx SARS-CoV-2 Ag Test Technical Bulletin – Swabs, available on our website, for the
most up to date list of swabs currently validated for use with the LumiraDx SARS-CoV-2 Ag test.
Commercial availability of swabs may vary by country. Please be aware that the CDC does not recommend
use of calcium alginate swabs or swabs with wooden shafts, as they may contain substances that inactivate
some viruses and inhibit PCR testing1. For more information visit lumiradx.com or contact the LumiraDx Customer Services by email:
CustomerServices.US@lumiradx.com or Tel: 1-888-586-4721" my bold

So cool, they give a phone number if one wants to go down the rabbit hole? That does appear to be the rapid PCR test, not the serum test.

I too thought maybe the J&J was preferential for the same reasons you did. But also, as you say it's only claiming to be 68% effective, Even if I do get the vaccine, my wife will not. She suffers with an immune disorder disease already that is progressive, taking a shot could set off a cytokine storm in her. Either way it is challenging for us,
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 19th, 2021 at 6:35:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
Your Prime Minister said today that 60% of the hospitalized in the UK have been vaccinated. The silver bullet appears to me made of shiny steel.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the UK's chief scientific adviser was forced to correct remarks he made about the number of hospitalisations among double vaccinated people.

Patrick Vallance had said around 60% of those admitted to hospital with Covid-19 had been double vaccinated.

However, in a tweet this evening he clarified that "60% of hospitalisations from Covid are currently from unvaccinated people".

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0719/1235901-england-covid-restrictions/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 19th, 2021 at 6:37:16 PM permalink
rxwine
I did hear the Delta variant has 1000x the viral load of the original virus.