He was tased over and over
What kind of animal attacks a police officer protecting our capital
I'm shocked Republicans against this investigation
I supported the Benghazi investigation
Of course I support this investigation
This is way way more serious the Benghazi
Let's get to the truth regarding this attack on the USA
Republicans violently attacking police officers
Let's get this out in the open instead of McCarthy trying to brush this under a rug
According to Tanko logic, Republicans want this investigation. They attacked. They are getting what they asked for. Lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 27th, 2021 at 5:25:46 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Republicans officially lose Amy credibility as the "law and order" party.... once they start supporting treason...

But, we know why they are against the hearings and investigations, it will not look good (or perhaps worse) for certain party members.
July 27th, 2021 at 5:29:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler
Republicans officially lose Amy credibility as the "law and order" party.... once they start supporting treason...

But, we know why they are against the hearings and investigations, it will not look good (or perhaps worse) for certain party members.

I got the popcorn out
The police will be the 1st to testify about how they were violently attacked by Trumpers
Republicans have to go against the Blue
Fascinating
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 27th, 2021 at 5:43:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

What "treason?" It was just a demonstration.

Treason would be the fake dossier on Trump or talk of using the 25th to get rid of him. Or those military generals who said they would not take an order from him. Or impeachment over a phone call.

Only Trump haters still care about Jan 6. Sane people are living their lives. We think the whole "investigation" is a joke.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2021 at 5:46:31 AM permalink
terapined
McCarthy played this all wrong.
If he was smart, he would put moderate Republicans on the committee and throw the Trumpers under the bus
Instead we have Cheney on the committee
Not good for McCarthy as she will throw him under the bus for being against a simple investigation
July 27th, 2021 at 6:11:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
What "treason?" It was just a demonstration.

Treason would be the fake dossier on Trump or talk of using the 25th to get rid of him. Or those military generals who said they would not take an order from him. Or impeachment over a phone call.

Only Trump haters still care about Jan 6. Sane people are living their lives. We think the whole "investigation" is a joke.

So you believe a illegitimate election should be upheld? Or do you believe the trumpers who say it are phony baloney liars?

Knowingly upholding a fake president is complicit to treason, because it is overturning the lawful government.

Which is it? Are the trumpers really lying SOBs, or are you supporting treason?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 27th, 2021 at 6:16:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
So you believe a illegitimate election should be upheld? Or do you believe the trumpers who say it are phony baloney liars?

Knowingly upholding a fake president is complicit to treason, because it is overturning the lawful government.

I cannot even follow what you are saying here.

People demonstrated against an election they believe was stolen.

When liberals do that they are hailed as some kind of heroes. When conservatives do it is called "treason."

I will again let the liberals on this board talk amongst yourselves, thinking you are accomplishing anything.
The President is a fink.
July 27th, 2021 at 6:17:53 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine

If this was simply a demonstration
Why are Republicans afraid of an investigation
Aren't Republicans confident that the police will agree with AZ and testify that it was simply a demonstration
Or
Are Republicans afraid of the truth. That the police were violently attacked by Trumpers and that will be the sworn testimony.
Let the police testify and let's get to the truth
July 27th, 2021 at 6:45:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Fascinating to watch the Republicans flail about trying to find a way to downplay Jan. 6th.

Remember when the briefly pretended it was ANTIFA in disguise? 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 27th, 2021 at 7:06:07 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Fascinating to watch the Republicans flail about trying to find a way to downplay Jan. 6th.

Remember when the briefly pretended it was ANTIFA in disguise? 😂

I supported the Benghazi investigation because I did not think Clinton did anything wrong
Investigations are a good thing
Lets get to the truth.
If republicans insist the protestors were singing Kumbaya, lets here the testimony lol
McCarthy sucks as a minority leader
He's down to childish insults "Pelosi Republicans"
Sad
Page 1 of 51234>Last »