Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 14th, 2021 at 3:11:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Joe Biden Farts During Live Chat With Pennsylvania Governor

There are lots of stories of Corporal Poopypants letting go with his bodily functions in public. All you have to do is look for them.

"..during the conversation between Biden and Wolf a sound came from the direction of the former which sounded like a fart. The sound was loud enough that even Wolf reacted to it, as it had sounded like Biden just passed gas."

That was from a news service in India. Around the world Captain Poopypants is making a real name for himself and they are having a riot making fun of him for it.
https://www.india.com/viral/joe-bidens-loud-phrraat-sound-interrupts-live-chat-with-pennsylvania-governor-tom-wolf-4042568/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 14th, 2021 at 3:13:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: fleaswatter
I am amazed that so much time has been wasted and so many posts have been written about me and EB calling dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb names. LMAO

Consider it your lucky day then. More than 2 people are paying attention to you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2021 at 3:17:43 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
all of post not quoted

It's amusing that you think Colonel Poopypants defeated Trump. Like that's even possible. Look at the polls, 10 months after Captain Poopypants takes office Trump is already ahead of him to win the election in 2024. This speaks volumes about the validity of the voting in the last election. Poopypants got more votes than any presidential candidate in history. He got more votes than Obama got in 2008. Yet less than a year after him taking office he's losing to Trump. Again. Where is this huge gigantic base that voted Beijing Joe into office. Obviously they never existed. Nobody is coming to his defense except the media. Try and find somebody that will admit they voted for Poopypants Biden. Nobody will admit it.

I mostly believe he defeated him because I looked at the polls which, almost uniformly, had Trump losing. I also looked at the Approval polls, similarly, net disapprove by a wide margin and percentage approving were, almost uniformly, in the low-40’s.

With that, should I believe the polls always, never or only when you, personally, like what the polls are saying?

I’ll grant that Biden hasn’t been the unifier that some might have hoped.

You’re giving Biden too much credit for the votes he received, which were a product not only of widespread mail in voting, but more importantly, of the fact that so many people hated Trump.

Were more people excited about Trump than they were Biden? Sure, of course. The problem Trump had is there were more people excited to get Trump out of there than excited to keep Trump in there. That’s what you call a dividing POTUS. I think he may well have been simultaneously the most vehemently hated, and most vehemently loved, in the history of the country.

To the last point, I decided to ask around with the people I know to see if literally anyone voted for Biden. The first person I asked did, so I have met your challenge easily.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 14th, 2021 at 3:28:51 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You Trumpies really need to STFU about your man losing the election.

It's been litigated and decided that HE LOST.

Get over it; your continued denial makes you look like fools.
November 14th, 2021 at 3:38:26 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: missedhervee
You Trumpies really need to STFU about your man losing the election.

Get over it; your continued denial makes you look like fools.

I guess the "Trumpies" can say the same thing about the members here who bring up "russia, russia russia" and the "pee tape".
Let's go Brandon
November 14th, 2021 at 3:39:37 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
That's many orders of magnitude different than disputing / denying the validity of the presidential results.
November 14th, 2021 at 4:53:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee

Again it's not my job to wise you up as to what a farce all that was. Trump won the election. There are still people whining that Algore won the election in 2000. And that was 21 years ago.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 14th, 2021 at 6:21:12 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
What do you think they've been doing?? They've been pulling things out and putting things back in.

There's no particular reason to pass each thing one at a time.

I've watched the Republicans do things they way they wanted to do them regardless of Democratic objections. .

I’m flabbergasted. Obviously THERE IS a reason not to try and force through the massive BBB bill. There are enough DEMOCRATS to not pass it. There are some things that President Manchin and Vice President Sinema would allow to be passed. THAT is the reason they need to pass one thing at a time.
November 14th, 2021 at 6:34:59 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
all of post not quoted

It's amusing that you think Colonel Poopypants defeated Trump. Like that's even possible. Look at the polls, 10 months after Captain Poopypants takes office Trump is already ahead of him to win the election in 2024. This speaks volumes about the validity of the voting in the last election. Poopypants got more votes than any presidential candidate in history. He got more votes than Obama got in 2008. Yet less than a year after him taking office he's losing to Trump. Again. Where is this huge gigantic base that voted Beijing Joe into office. Obviously they never existed. Nobody is coming to his defense except the media. Try and find somebody that will admit they voted for Poopypants Biden. Nobody will admit it.

My wife voted for Biden. As I’ve said before, there is a segment of the population, especially in ‘blue’ states, that would have voted for anyone running against Trump that the Democrats nominated. Many were unhappy that Biden was the nominee, but that is who they had to vote for.

The polls now reflect the abject disaster that the Biden administration has been to this date. But even most Republicans would not have predicted it would have been as bad as it has been. They probably underestimated the Manchin/Sinema effect. Plus their own incompetence on the border, Afghan withdrawal, supply chain, inflation, COVID-19, vaccine, etc…

Bob…. seriously…. if you think the Dems stole the election in 2020, when the Republicans held the Executive Branch, Senate, and House, what makes you think they won’t do it again in 2024 when they will hold more power?
November 14th, 2021 at 6:41:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
what makes you think they won’t do it again in 2024 when they will hold more power?
all of post not quoted

Good grief, what do you think the Republicans are worried about. A repeat in 2024. Even now things are being done to prevent that. What do you mean hold more power. They're going to lose the House and Senate next year. And God knows what doofus is going to be president, it ain't going to be poopy pants or heels up.
First Harris will resign to be replaced by the person that's going to run in 2024. Then Poopypants will resign sometime next year.