Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 27th, 2021 at 8:15:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
I always said the same thing about Donny:.

You can't be serious. Comparing Trump's intelligence level to Heels-Up Harris is like comparing Einstein to a talking parrot. The parrot can say really smart things but it's not their original thought and they have no idea what it means. And you can teach a parrot to laugh and giggle. In fact a talking parrot would probably make a better president then Heels-Up,,
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2021 at 12:19:14 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Bah.

Trump is clever.

Biden is intelligent.

There's a difference.
August 28th, 2021 at 12:33:20 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/28/politics/isis-k-drone-strike-us-afghanistan/index.html

In a sliver of good news on this topic two top ISIS members were killed in Afghanistan by air strikes (which is critical that Biden keeps authorizing, I am glad he shifted back to being willing to continue air strikes).

But, this also shows that the Taliban were not being even halfway honest when promising to not allow ISIS or Al Queda back into the country as part of the deal....
August 28th, 2021 at 12:42:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Bah.
Biden is intelligent.

That's why he majorly plagiarized during his whole career, why he was at the very bottom of his college class. An over abundance of intelligence. Why he was on the wrong side of every single military decision since he was first elected 4 decades ago. Chalk Afghanistan up to just another demented Joe blunder. It's why he's been known for his moronic gaffs, because of all that intelligence just leaking out of his mouth
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2021 at 1:01:21 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Evenbob
That's why he majorly plagiarized during his whole career, why he was at the very bottom of his college class. An over abundance of intelligence. Why he was on the wrong side of every single military decision since he was first elected 4 decades ago. Chalk Afghanistan up to just another demented Joe blunder. It's why he's been known for his moronic gaffs, because of all that intelligence just leaking out of his mouth

As oppose to Trump who is using the legal system to prevent his academic records from being released? Which I would not even care about if he did not make such a big deal about Obama releasing his...

Trump did not graduate "first in his class" as he frequently claims, he was not even on the published honors list (which means he had below a 3.4 GPA at the most...) Not something anyone cares about, except when Trump throws stones from glass houses.

Biden has multiple undergraduate degrees, and a Law Degree, Trump has (at most) one undergraduate degree. Biden was a poor student (self-admitted), Trump boasts that he was the top of his class (confirmed incorrect), my guess is their undergrad GPA would be similar.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/09/14/donald-trump-at-wharton-university-of-pennsylvania/
August 28th, 2021 at 2:00:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
As oppose to Trump who is using the legal system to prevent his academic records from being released? Which I would not even care about if he did not make such a big deal about Obama releasing his...

Trump did not graduate "first in his class" as he frequently claims, he was not even on the published honors list (which means he had below a 3.4 GPA at the most...) Not something anyone cares about, except when Trump throws stones from glass houses.

Biden has multiple undergraduate degrees, and a Law Degree, Trump has (at most) one undergraduate degree. Biden was a poor student (self-admitted), Trump boasts that he was the top of his class (confirmed incorrect), my guess is their undergrad GPA would be similar.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/09/14/donald-trump-at-wharton-university-of-pennsylvania/

What on earth is great about having multiple degrees? It means you like hiding from the real world. Where I come from you get points for going out in said real world not getting more degrees.
The President is a fink.
August 28th, 2021 at 2:14:06 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
What on earth is great about having multiple degrees? It means you like hiding from the real world. Where I come from you get points for going out in said real world not getting more degrees.

I'm guessing you don't come from a family of medical doctors? By definition, they have multiple degrees. I think some of them do okay financially.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 28th, 2021 at 2:24:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What on earth is great about having multiple degrees?

Sure, some are "professional students" but getting multiple degees often pays off, especilly if you work in the field of the first degree before earning the second.

A classic example: a guy goes to med school, works as a doctor for awhile, then goes to law school.

Upon graduation he specializes in medical malpractice.

Ka-ching.
August 28th, 2021 at 3:09:18 PM permalink
Gandler

Nothing inherently good or bad, unless somebody with a less impressive academic record (Trump) is mocking your record (Biden). And, while pretending since the 1970s that he graduated "first in his class" (which is not true, and his GPA would have had to be below 3.4 since he was not on the published list of graduates).

Trump likes to just say things over and over again for years until people believe him (such as winning the popular vote), he has no connection to reality.

While we never will know (unless it leaks) his exact performance, we do know Trump was not "first in his class" and his GPA was below a 3.4.

And, from the interviews with students in his class it appears that he was barely present or participatory, so its safe to assume his grades were not hot (which is why he going so far to hide them while saying he was "first in his class").

The point is Trump is in no position to chide anyone on any academic record....
August 28th, 2021 at 3:43:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
This is how they handle illegals trying to cross the border into Pakistan.. Sends a very strong and compelling message. No, I am not advocating killing people at our border. I am wishing we had a stronger stance, instead of open door policy we have now. There has to be a middle ground in between extreme violence and welcoming everybody with open arms.

Pakistani Military Opens Fire on Afghan Refugees at Border, Kills 6

https://pajhwok.com/2021/08/27/6-afghans-killed-in-torkham-firing-incident/