Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 28th, 2021 at 3:48:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This is how you handle illegals trying to cross into your country. Sends a very strong and compelling message.

Pakistani Military Opens Fire on Afghan Refugees at Border, Kills 6

https://pajhwok.com/2021/08/27/6-afghans-killed-in-torkham-firing-incident/

You should move to Pakistan then.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 28th, 2021 at 4:05:01 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
This is how you handle illegals trying to cross into your country. Sends a very strong and compelling message.

Pakistani Military Opens Fire on Afghan Refugees at Border, Kills 6

https://pajhwok.com/2021/08/27/6-afghans-killed-in-torkham-firing-incident/

Ha!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 28th, 2021 at 4:15:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

No, they should start doing here what they're doing in Pakistan. Taking a more radical approach to stopping the tidal wave of people at our border. Life dealing harshly with the coyotes, for instance. Give them life in prison.. Who in their right mind wants to move to Pakistan.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2021 at 5:00:20 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
No, they should start doing here what they're doing in Pakistan. Who in their right mind wants to move to Pakistan.

The argument proposed is to gun down people who are just trying to seek a better life and want to get in on some of this alleged American prosperity.

All of this while the labor industry is practically begging for people to please take our jobs, but Americans, at least in some areas, don't seem to want them.

And, I get accused of not being compassionate. I mean, I'm not, but pot and kettle.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 28th, 2021 at 5:35:37 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Mission146
The argument proposed is to gun down people who are just trying to seek a better life and want to get in on some of this alleged American prosperity.

Wait, "alleged American prosperity"?
Where is there better economic opportunity for individual prosperity than America?
Oh right, Taiwan :-)
I do think President Xi is going to impact economic opportunity/freedom in Taiwan sometime soon :-).
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 28th, 2021 at 5:41:45 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: JCW09
Wait, "alleged American prosperity"?
Where is there better economic opportunity for individual prosperity than America?
Oh right, Taiwan :-)
I do think President Xi is going to impact economic opportunity/freedom in Taiwan sometime soon :-).

Haha! I was being charitable to EB with, "Alleged American prosperity." We obviously live in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. That's what makes it all the worse that anyone should want people gunned down simply for trying to get a piece of it.
August 28th, 2021 at 5:48:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
What on earth is great about having multiple degrees? It means you like hiding from the real world. Where I come from you get points for going out in said real world not getting more degrees.

Primitive society is by far the most real world possible. No book learning there. Probably your ideal of the pinnacle of society.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 28th, 2021 at 6:08:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Mission146
Haha! I was being charitable to EB with, "Alleged American prosperity." We obviously live in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. That's what makes it all the worse that anyone should want people gunned down simply for trying to get a piece of it.

I can just envision EB taking a "vacation" to the Canadian border, scoped rifle in hand, ready to mow down any Canadians who dare to try to enter the USofA without the proper paperwork.
August 28th, 2021 at 7:14:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
I can just envision EB taking a "vacation" to the Canadian border, scoped rifle in hand, ready to mow down any Canadians who dare to try to enter the USofA without the proper paperwork.

That's not what I was advocating and I corrected it in my original post.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2021 at 7:15:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
This is one of the Marines who died in the suicide bombings at the airport. Good grief.