Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 15th, 2021 at 2:18:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
"They have a policy of not interfering in countries" Are you naive, a Chinese plant or just trolling TP. That is probably the silliest statement you have ever made.

Not to the extent that the US does. Not even close
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2021 at 4:18:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
lol:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2021 at 6:16:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Let’s put angry righties who criticize Biden’s every breath (i.e. fleaswatter) aside.

It’s fascinating: the only people who seem *legitimately* outraged over the Afghanistan situation are Never-Trumper republicans like the Lincoln Project guys. Trump voters and Biden voters both seem to have wanted us outta there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2021 at 6:24:29 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
This just in:

Donald Trump thinks the Taliban is still hiding in caves and that the established government is firmly in control.

"Just more fake news" brayed Donald between bites of his Big Mac.

"Senile Joe will say ANYTHING to make himself look good, to make it look like it was he and not me who said we needed to leave that place" neighed the defrocked warhorse.
August 15th, 2021 at 7:05:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: ams288

Let’s put angry righties who criticize Biden’s every breath (i.e. fleaswatter) aside.

It’s fascinating: the only people who seem *legitimately* outraged over the Afghanistan situation are Never-Trumper republicans like the Lincoln Project guys. Trump voters and Biden voters both seem to have wanted us outta there.

Short of not leaving at all, I suspect the Taliban would achieve the same carnage and subjugation in slow motion. That is, eventually killed the same numbers of people and oppressed the same number of women.

We'll just have to see if Gandler is right about needing to return in some manner. If the Taliban can stay in their lane and not do any serious f*****g with their neighbors, they may be left alone for a long time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 15th, 2021 at 7:16:30 PM permalink
rxwine
RNC Deletes Page Supporting Troop Withdrawal From Their Website.

Too late, you were caught.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 15th, 2021 at 7:24:49 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
You lefties here can try all you want to spin this fiasco and blame President Trump and the republicans but anyone with an IQ over 50 knows that dementia joe bidumb and his administration owns it.
Let's go Brandon
August 15th, 2021 at 7:57:54 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
You lefties here can try all you want to spin this fiasco and blame President Trump and the republicans but anyone with an IQ over 50 knows that dementia joe bidumb and his administration owns it.

Get real
Anybody with an IQ over 50 knows its all about the economy and not Afganistan
Biden will ride a pent up demand economy to another term regardless if Afganistan goes down the toilet
Nobody gives a crap about Afganistan
Everybody gives a crap about the economy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2021 at 7:58:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
We'll just have to see if Gandler is right about needing to return in some manner. If the Taliban can stay in their lane and not do any serious f*****g with their neighbors, they may be left alone for a long time.
emphasis above mine

You have got to be kidding me.

Taliban boldly proclaims their victory will spread, Islamic law will envelop the world
Quote:
As the Taliban swallowed what was left of Afghanistan on Sunday, its leaders were making it clear that they have not yet fully achieved their goal.

A Taliban leader identified as Muhammed Arif Mustafa told CNN's Clarissa Ward that Islam will keep on fighting, Forbes reported.

"It's our belief that one day mujahedeen will have victory, and Islamic law will come not to just Afghanistan, but all over the world. We are not in a hurry. We believe it will come one day. Jihad will not end until the last day," he said.
Let's go Brandon
August 15th, 2021 at 8:10:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: fleaswatter
Quote: rxwine
emphasis above mine

You have got to be kidding me.

Taliban boldly proclaims their victory will spread, Islamic law will envelop the world

No, you're the one who is kidding yourself. Literally, the Taliban are only where they are after 20 years because we left.

Aside from that, the Republicans will need more than, "do you want a Democrat Joe Biden getting us out of a foreign war" to run on. ....................