1 vote (50%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

2 members have voted

August 27th, 2021 at 4:06:53 AM permalink
Nathan
Threads: 1
Quote: Gandler
(In some States anyway), its the choice of the mother. If the mother wants to carry the baby, she can get an order to terminate parental rights of the rapist, of course this can mean losing money. And, the rape/sex crime that caused the pregnancy has to also be convicted (IE actually the man charged and found guilty).
This can vary by State.

But, I think this is a good system it should 100% be the choice of the mother as far as termination of parental rights after sexual assault or not if she chooses, her choice.

In the less frequent, but occasional scenario where the mother rapes the father to get pregnant, it is trickier.

I saw a movie where a Woman drugged a man to have sex with her. Even drugged up he STILL said,"No," to having sex with her and she still went and had sex with him against his will. :/ Sad he couldn't ACTUALLY move away from her due to the drugs putting him in a Semi Coma. This could have gotten REALLY bad had she gotten Pregnant after drugging and raping him.
August 27th, 2021 at 8:32:33 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What was her motivation, and how did she pull it off?

Me, I drug myself up and even then my wife often is not in the mood; guess I'm looking for tips.
August 28th, 2021 at 2:10:10 AM permalink
Nathan
Threads: 1
Quote: missedhervee
What was her motivation, and how did she pull it off?

Me, I drug myself up and even then my wife often is not in the mood; guess I'm looking for tips.

Her Motivation was that she wanted to have sex with him but he kept turning her down at every moment since she was his Assistant, and he was married and had a baby with his Wife. She put Roofies or some other type of drug in his drink with him unaware.
August 28th, 2021 at 12:21:10 PM permalink
missedhervee
Roofies, eh?

Where can I buy them?

The dark web?
August 28th, 2021 at 5:10:45 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee
Roofies, eh?

Where can I buy them?

The dark web?

They are not hard to find in Las Vegas.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 28th, 2021 at 5:27:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: DRich
They are not hard to find in Las Vegas.

Excellent.

Have to book a trip there with the wife.

Properly drugged, it'll be like a "Honeymoon in Vegas."
Page 2 of 2<12