Fourth stimulus check.

September 24th, 2021 at 9:05:11 AM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
People were actually expecting a country wide fourth stimulus check when the country wide stimulus checks were meant to be to help out during country wide job shutdowns and nothing else. Now that country wide jobs have come back, there is no need for the fourth country wide stimulus check. I don't understand why the majority of American people were expecting a country wide fourth stimulus checks even after jobs came back for the most part.
One man's offense is another man's humor.
September 24th, 2021 at 9:30:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I support a fourth stimulus check, but only if they figure out a way to exempt Nathan.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2021 at 12:12:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Starburger
People were actually expecting a country wide fourth stimulus check when the country wide stimulus checks were meant to be to help out during country wide job shutdowns and nothing else. Now that country wide jobs have come back, there is no need for the fourth country wide stimulus check. I don't understand why the majority of American people were expecting a country wide fourth stimulus checks even after jobs came back for the most part.

You don't understand it?

It is like a drug dealer. The first hit or two is a free sample. After that you are hooked. The population is getting hooked on "free" money. It is working so well there are restaurants have to shorten hours to even closing a day a week because people are too lazy to work.

Some job Biden is doing!
The President is a fink.
September 24th, 2021 at 1:15:41 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
I support a fourth stimulus check, but only if they figure out a way to exempt Nathan.

Doesn’t Nathan work as an essential worker at a Walgreens? And don’t make fun of the stimulus checks. How else would my son and his fiancé paid for his Florida trip? What, use savings!?!?!?
September 24th, 2021 at 1:40:01 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Doesn’t Nathan work as an essential worker at a Walgreens? And don’t make fun of the stimulus checks. How else would my son and his fiancé paid for his Florida trip? What, use savings!?!?!?

I was unemployed last year so my income was so little I got to take advantage of the stimulus checks. I am pretty sure I used one for a trip to Myrtle Beach and the other for a trip to Florida. I like to share my good fortune with the service workers on the beach.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 18th, 2021 at 10:31:59 AM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
I stand corrected. Although not a Countrywide stimulus check, California sent a fourth stimulus check a little while ago, one for up to about $1,100, but many California Residents got one for about $500 or $600 IIRC. IIRC, California is the only State that did send a fourth stimulus check.
One man's offense is another man's humor.