Supreme Court

Page 3 of 6<123456>
October 30th, 2021 at 9:38:50 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
We do not know that because Algore only wanted hand recounts in Democrat strong counties, not the entire state.

It is about having a secure election. Mail voting is not secure.

My point is that the Constitution could not have, "Gotten flushed," when mail-in voting was permitted because that would first require the Constitution to speak to whether or not mail-in voting is allowed. I wonder what would happen if GOP supporters, rather than argue against mail-in voting or try to prove elections are stolen (when they weren't), instead actually tried to convince people that their ideas are meritorious?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 30th, 2021 at 9:47:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
My point is that the Constitution could not have, "Gotten flushed," when mail-in voting was permitted because that would first require the Constitution to speak to whether or not mail-in voting is allowed. I wonder what would happen if GOP supporters, rather than argue against mail-in voting or try to prove elections are stolen (when they weren't), instead actually tried to convince people that their ideas are meritorious?

Have been and keep trying to convince people the ideas are meritorious. You can tell it is working because liberals shout "RACISTBIGOTSEXISTHOMOPHOBE!" when they are presented because they cannot provide a counter or defend their own ideas.

Lower taxes, sensible regulations, get out of bad treaties. Trump pushed his ideas all his term.
The President is a fink.
October 30th, 2021 at 9:51:54 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Trump did more damage to the environment in four years than the glaciers did in the ice age.

What a legacy!
October 30th, 2021 at 9:53:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
Trump did more damage to the environment in four years than the glaciers did in the ice age.

What a legacy!

How, exactly?

I want to hear, this should be good.
The President is a fink.
October 30th, 2021 at 9:56:33 AM permalink
missedhervee
Fracking.

Gutting environmental regulations.

Need I say more?
October 30th, 2021 at 10:05:15 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Have been and keep trying to convince people the ideas are meritorious. You can tell it is working because liberals shout "RACISTBIGOTSEXISTHOMOPHOBE!" when they are presented because they cannot provide a counter or defend their own ideas.

Lower taxes, sensible regulations, get out of bad treaties. Trump pushed his ideas all his term.

If they’re shouting those things, then the discussion is on social issues. If you’re right of moderate-left on social issues, then your position is already one that can only lose. If I were a GOP supporter, I’d pretty much only focus on my fiscal positions.

I know, I know…but then you risk losing the Evangelicals. The time has come to accept that the numbers are gone and the Evangelicals can’t carry Republicans to victory anymore.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 30th, 2021 at 10:05:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Fracking.

Gutting environmental regulations.

Need I say more?

Yes, you need say more.

What is bad about fracking?

How is gutting extreme regulation bad?

Do you just lap up everything the liberal extremists put out?

Seriously, explain what is wrong with fracking. Without quoting Matt Daemon sci-fi movies, please.

Do you even know what fracking is?
The President is a fink.
October 30th, 2021 at 10:11:02 AM permalink
missedhervee
As I understand it, fracking screws up the water quality, causing wells to be polluted / unusable.

I have also read it leads to seismic instablility.

I support protective environmental regulations as I want to leave a viable, pleasant place to live for my heirs, not a gutted, toxic mess.

Case closed.
October 30th, 2021 at 10:13:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
As I understand it, fracking screws up the water quality, causing wells to be polluted / unusable.

I have also read it leads to seismic instablility.

I support protective environmental regulations as I want to leave a viable, pleasant place to live for my heirs, not a gutted, toxic mess.

Case closed.

Then you do not understand it.

Fracking happens a mile underground, far below any wells.

Do you know how long we have been using fracking?

Do you know what "chemicals" are injected in fracking?

Do you know that fracking reduces CO2?

Environmental regulations need to be sensible. Just because there is a regulation does not mean it is doing good.
The President is a fink.
October 30th, 2021 at 11:51:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Then you do not understand it.

You're wasting your time. This is the guy who thought FDR ended the
Depression because he heard it in the liberal college he went to in the late 60s.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 3 of 6<123456>