Aaron Rodgers and Covid

Page 2 of 5<12345>
November 9th, 2021 at 8:56:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
What does "Central European Time" (CET) have to do with Aaron Rodgers?

CTE
I barely watch football anymore
No interest in watching a group of men inflict brain damage on one another
I pity Rogers
Lost his intelligence to CTE
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 9th, 2021 at 10:26:39 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
CTE
I barely watch football anymore
No interest in watching a group of men inflict brain damage on one another
I pity Rogers
Lost his intelligence to CTE

I think Rodgers is just captive to the almighty dollar. If he had announced that he was anti-vax it would have been bad publicity and his endorsements would have stopped. He gambled that he could get away with it and he lost.

In my opinion he is doing the same thing with his sexuality. Many sponsors would drop him if he openly identified as a gay man. I will not be surprised at all if he comes out after his endorsements dry up.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 10th, 2021 at 5:15:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
I think Rodgers is just captive to the almighty dollar. If he had announced that he was anti-vax it would have been bad publicity and his endorsements would have stopped. He gambled that he could get away with it and he lost.

In my opinion he is doing the same thing with his sexuality. Many sponsors would drop him if he openly identified as a gay man. I will not be surprised at all if he comes out after his endorsements dry up.

Silly post. Has dated many hotties. Now engaged to one. His endorsements might decrease (already lost minor health network) but will not dry up. I wish they would. He did at least admit and apologize for misleading people with his bullshit ‘immunized’ comment.

If he has been having sex with men you don’t think ONE would have outed him? Please….
November 10th, 2021 at 6:35:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
Silly post. Has dated many hotties. Now engaged to one. His endorsements might decrease (already lost minor health network) but will not dry up. I wish they would. He did at least admit and apologize for misleading people with his bullshit ‘immunized’ comment.

If he has been having sex with men you don’t think ONE would have outed him? Please….

Hard to say. Some people go for years with only the unconfirmed rumors out there.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 6:39:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Travolta married for years to Kelly Preston is still said to be gay. Carrie Fisher came right out and said it was well known among other Hollywood people.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 6:43:34 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: SOOPOO

you are just regurgitating what he and his pr people want you to believe. only time will tell, but i would be willing to bet on it. damn, my shift key isnt working.
November 10th, 2021 at 7:32:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
you are just regurgitating what he and his pr people want you to believe. only time will tell, but i would be willing to bet on it. damn, my shift key isnt working.

Hmm
Anybody have good gaydar
I had a friend that was gay and said is gaydar was excellent
He could easily spot gays
Anybody here have good gaydar
What do you think
There has got to be a lot of gays in the NFL. Its logical
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 7:39:34 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Hmm
Anybody have good gaydar
What do you think

I don't know how my gaydar is, but I also don't think I've ever watched an NFL game with an eye towards trying to, "Pick out," who's gay and who isn't. I also don't think your post will change my viewing habits in this regard...I watch the NFL because I like watching professional football games.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 10th, 2021 at 8:15:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Hmm
Anybody have good gaydar
What do you think

I have an excellent gaydar.

Unfortunately. I still only have the vaguest idea of who Aaron Rodgers is so I can’t comment on him.

John Travolta, though: gay AF.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 10th, 2021 at 9:05:14 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
I have an excellent gaydar.

Unfortunately. I still only have the vaguest idea of who Aaron Rodgers is so I can’t comment on him.

John Travolta, though: gay AF.

You may know him from his State Farm commercials. Many of them quote "the Rodgers rate".
Page 2 of 5<12345>