Aaron Rodgers and Covid

Page 3 of 5<12345>
November 10th, 2021 at 9:39:34 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
NFL gaydar?

Just watch how a player slaps another on the rear end; if he pinches or rubs it that's a give away.
November 10th, 2021 at 6:08:50 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
you are just regurgitating what he and his pr people want you to believe. only time will tell, but i would be willing to bet on it. damn, my shift key isnt working.

ANY amount of money you want to bet. Exactly how do you want the bet to be judged?
November 10th, 2021 at 6:45:08 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
ANY amount of money you want to bet. Exactly how do you want the bet to be judged?

My bet would be that at some point he comes out as gay. I think it will most likely be after his career is over and his endorsements have gone away. I have no idea of the logistics.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 10th, 2021 at 7:09:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
My bet would be that at some point he comes out as gay. I think it will most likely be after his career is over and his endorsements have gone away. I have no idea of the logistics.

May be a lot sooner then you think
A lot of players are Black
And
Rogers played the MLK card. I was pretty shocked by that. Just about all the major sports commentators have thrown him under the bus and pretty brutally.
I think he's lost the locker room
I may not like Kyrie's decision but he manned up and I respect that
Aaron Rodgers has totally lost my respect and I'm not the only one
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 7:21:02 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

OK. Here’s the bet. Aaron Rodgers will NOT come out as gay within 1 year of his last NFL game. I’ll take the same double Starbucks drink as per our last bet. (I’d make a side bet that we don’t remember that we made this bet….)
November 11th, 2021 at 9:51:11 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
OK. Here’s the bet. Aaron Rodgers will NOT come out as gay within 1 year of his last NFL game. I’ll take the same double Starbucks drink as per our last bet. (I’d make a side bet that we don’t remember that we made this bet….)
I would not do that as I think he will still be trying for endorsements after retiring. I will bet you the coffee that he comes out within 10 years of retiring. I agree neither of us will remember this until the day he comes out. I will gladly escrow $10 for it as I will probably no longer be around.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 11th, 2021 at 9:56:14 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Dunno if he's gay: he could be bi: whatever.

My concern is his gridiron prowess, as the team I favor, Seattle, meets the Packers in GB this Sunday.

I don't expect Seattle to win, but I hope it's a good game with both QB's lighting it up.

Go deep.
November 11th, 2021 at 10:10:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
Dunno if he's gay: he could be bi: whatever.

My concern is his gridiron prowess, as the team I favor, Seattle, meets the Packers in GB this Sunday.

I don't expect Seattle to win, but I hope it's a good game with both QB's lighting it up.

Go deep.

I predict that Aaron Rodgers will retire from football
no bet offers please
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2021 at 10:31:39 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: terapined
I predict that Aaron Rodgers will retire from football
no bet offers please

Since you don’t mention a timeframe, I’d say you’re probably right.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 11th, 2021 at 10:44:17 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Haters start gay rumors about any star athlete who stays single for a long time. I remember when there were rumors about Troy Aikman. They do it to try to tear them down because for some reason it matters in the sport’s world. There was even buzz about Derek Jeter and he had a well known pass time of trying to nail every hot woman in New York. The whole thing is ridiculous.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
Page 3 of 5<12345>