"My body, my choice"

Page 8 of 8« First<5678
January 28th, 2023 at 2:07:48 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Safe parts per million in our drinking water may be good for out teeth and bones, but it is a neurotoxin and a bio-accumulative endocrine disruptor, like heavy metals, that is more toxic than lead and slightly less toxic than arsenic.

"Recently, epidemiological studies have suggested that fluoride is a human developmental neurotoxicant that reduces measures of intelligence in children, placing it into the same category as toxic metals"
January 28th, 2023 at 2:35:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Safe parts per million in our drinking water may be good for out teeth and bones, but it is a neurotoxin and a bio-accumulative endocrine disruptor, like heavy metals, that is more toxic than lead and slightly less toxic than arsenic.

"Recently, epidemiological studies have suggested that fluoride is a human developmental neurotoxicant that reduces measures of intelligence in children, placing it into the same category as toxic metals"

Pretty sure I've had more than one discussion about people favoring natural substances. Of course, there are quite a few natural poisons and harmful substances out there. You can be just as dead or injured from them if you prefer it that way.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 8 of 8« First<5678