Paula Deen

Page 3 of 3<123
June 26th, 2013 at 9:35:22 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: Pacomartin
But Angus T Jones was getting that money for a relatively small part in the show.

Conchata Ferrell who plays "Berta the Maid" often has just as big of a role, and she was getting paid half as much.

Maybe because Berta is hideously fat and homely, and plays a dislikeable character. Charlie Harper should've fired her years ago. She's worthless except as a foil. Conchata is riding a wave and shouldn't complain. She's well paid for her role.

For my 2 cents, I think Jon Cryer is the draw for that show. He has the best lines, best delivery and timing. But I did lose interest when Sheen was let go. I saw the first Kutcher show, and never saw another.
June 26th, 2013 at 11:29:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Pacomartin
These were the actors in the most popular comedy on television (Two and a Half Men) until two years ago.
I saw a few episodes from time or portions of them as I played channel roulette, but it always seemed to be middle aged guy, the younger gay guy and the bratty kid. I sure never saw no Buxome Broad in Pink on the show.
>They fired the lead actor, (morals clause excuse but real reason was probably that his major immorality was that he cost too darn much)
> and for the last two years they have been the 2nd most popular comedy on television behind "The Big Bang Theory".
Thats the one with the two or three really nerdy guys and the one normal broad. How many situations can they work that combination into until people get tired of it?
> Both shows have the same producer.
Yeah, Hollywood likes to bet on sequels. Sequels in shows; sequels in idea men. You only have to have Hit Number One, after that its gravy.

>When they fired Charlie Sheen, they hired Sophie Winkleman , Lady Frederick Windsor for 17 episodes.
I don't know which of women depicted in the image plays Sophie Winkleman but I would suspect the standing orange one would be named "Sophie".
June 27th, 2013 at 12:07:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: zippyboy
For my 2 cents, I think Jon Cryer is the draw for that show. He has the best lines, best delivery and timing. But I did lose interest when Sheen was let go. I saw the first Kutcher show, and never saw another.

Sheen was good, but then, it turns out, he pretty much is that character in a lot of ways. It's was near perfect casting for him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2013 at 12:11:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: zippyboy
Conchata is riding a wave and shouldn't complain. She's well paid for her role.

It's like getting a job for years and years just turning letters on a game show. You get a good well-paying gig, and that was all you're looking for, then you've got it made, I guess.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2013 at 9:12:21 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Fleastiff
>When they fired Charlie Sheen, they hired Sophie Winkleman , Lady Frederick Windsor for 17 episodes.
I don't know which of women depicted in the image plays Sophie Winkleman but I would suspect the standing orange one would be named "Sophie".

Nope, she's none of those people. That's the 'classic' line up pre-Sheen's melt down.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
June 27th, 2013 at 9:30:39 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
BTW, Who's Paula Deen?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 27th, 2013 at 9:37:23 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Nareed
BTW, Who's Paula Deen?

Is google not working in Mexico today?

If using Chrome, highlight the name, right click and select the Search google for 'Paula Deen' option. Same option appear in Firefox.

Or you can enter the text in the browser search bar or the url bar and find out.

You could use Bing or Yahoo or Wikipedia as well.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
June 27th, 2013 at 9:44:24 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: TheCesspit
Is google not working in Mexico today?

What's a google? :)

Seriously, I'm too lazy to google her, and too ornery not to bother other people about it. Not to mention that I like to throw reminders, now and then, that the tempest in a tea cup du jour is not that universal (I know some people feel the same way about my tempests in a tea cup).
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 27th, 2013 at 10:45:16 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Fleastiff

Sophie Winkleman married the son of Prince Michael of Kent who is a male line grandson of King George V. Michael's father, the Duke of Kent, was killed a few months after he was born in Iceland during WWII, and Michael grew up in Kensington Palace. When he was older and got married, his cousin, the Queen, gave him a grace and favor apartment in Kensington Palace. His children, Lord Freddie and Lady Ella are the same generation as Prince Charles, but they are the age of Prince William. Seven cousins born between 1974 and 1984: Prince William, Prince Harry, Lord Freddie, Lady Gabriella (Ella) , Alexander Windsor, Earl of Ulster, Lady Davina and Lady Rose of Gloucester were all raised in the same giant palace. Prince Michael is considered "poor" for a royal.

Most people thought Lord Freddie was gay, but then he married the popular comedic actress. Right after the wedding the couple moved to California so that she could get parts in American television.

Page 3 of 3<123