Deadpool 2022

September 9th, 2022 at 11:33:54 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Wizard
There was a scene in The Crown, where the Queen, just after her father's death, was made to move out of wherever she lived to Buckingham Palace, against her desire. Did she live at Clarence House at the time she suddenly became Queen?

Clarence House(16,480 square feet) iwas not a royal residence from 1900 to 1947 when the newly maried Elizabeth and Philip moved in. She nd Philip and her didn't want to move from Clarence House to Buckingham palace when she became Queen in 1952. But parliament insisted. They moved to Buckingham Palace and her moher moved to Clarence House from 1952 unil she died in 2002. From 2003 to 2022, Clarence House was the London residence of Charles and Camilla, after being renovated at a cost of £4.5 million. William and Harry lived in the basement with a seperate entrance for a while.

The Queen always considered Windsor Castle her true home, while Buckingham Palace was where she lived during the work week.

Balmoral in Scotland and Sandringham in Norfolk are considered private entrances while Buckinham Palace, Clarence House, Kensington Palace, St. James Palace and Windsor Castle are considered government property.

In April 2018, Princess Eugenie moved from St James's Palace into Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace. She lived there with her husband Jack Brooksbank until November 2020. Right now William and Catherine maintain a residence at Kensington Palace, but they moved their primary residence to to Adelaide Cottage in Windsor only a few days ago ahead of the children starting school.
September 9th, 2022 at 3:49:53 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Archie (age 3) and Lilibet (age 1) Mountbatten-Windsor the children of Harry and Meghan legally became Prince and Princess the second Charles became the monarch, but the parents have decided not to use titles for their children.

Lady Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten-Windsor is now age 18 and is also legally a Princess but her parents have chosent to call her Lady instead of Princess.
September 9th, 2022 at 4:24:26 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I apologize for my post that used to appear here. It was in bad taste. To all Queen's royal subjects, I am sorry.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 9th, 2022 at 6:15:19 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
This is a bit off-topic and perhaps disrespectful to even bring up at this time. That said, is it just me or has anyone else thought that William and Harry look quite a bit different for brothers? Half brothers I could buy, but full? Diana cheating on Charles would not be difficult to imagine.

I also think that William and Harry look nothing alike, but Harry could look like one of Diana's Ancestors and Harry could look like one of Charles's Ancestors. :)
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 9th, 2022 at 7:40:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
The brothers look like they have the same nose.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 9th, 2022 at 7:44:58 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: rxwine
The brothers look like they have the same nose.

I'll give you that, but how about the hair and shape of the head?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 9th, 2022 at 10:39:14 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Lance Mackey

"Lance Mackey was an American dog musher and dog sled racer from Fairbanks, Alaska. Mackey was a four-time winner of both the 1,000-mile Yukon Quest and the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. Wikipedia
Died: September 7, 2022 Trending
Born: June 2, 1970, Alaska"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 10th, 2022 at 12:17:36 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Seems to me that Harry favors Charles and William favors Diana.
September 10th, 2022 at 5:19:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: missedhervee
Seems to me that Harry favors Charles and William favors Diana.

Maybe it is the wide contrast between Diana's bone structure and Charles. I'd love to see the Royal families DNA line. I finally did my 23 and me test last month. It was gift from another family member, and I let it sit around for 2 years.

You never know if there are any irregularities between the history of the official records and who actually was the baby daddy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 11th, 2022 at 12:32:18 AM permalink
Pacomartin
I'll give you that, but how about the hair and shape of the head?
There has been speculation about Harry's paternity for most of his life. I wonder if he has privately taken a blood test?

As of 8 September 2022, those eligible to be appointed counsellors of state to Charles III are:
Queen Camilla
Prince William,
Prince Harry,
Prince Andrew,
Princess Beatrice

Counsellors of State can perform some of the duties of the sovereign if he is unavailable. They are simply his consort and the first four people in the line of succession over the age of 21. Of course, in reality it seems unlikely that anyone beyone Camilla and William would be asked to perform soverein duties.