January 6 redux

Page 2 of 32<12345>Last »
January 3rd, 2022 at 8:56:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: gamerfreak
It’s not possible to have this opinion and also support law enforcement.

Completely incompatible views.

I think what he must mean, is if a crowd gets out of control and breaks into a federal building attacking law enforcement, "it's no big deal, and get on with your life."

So, why all the grief about the other violence in cities? Doesn't he support it all?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2022 at 9:20:54 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: rxwine
I think what he must mean, is if a crowd gets out of control and breaks into a federal building attacking law enforcement, "it's no big deal, and get on with your life."

So, why all the grief about the other violence in cities? Doesn't he support it all?

AZ has made it very clear that he supports civil unrest as long as it’s his side
January 3rd, 2022 at 9:21:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

Many on the right or hypocrits regarding Jan 6
I think trump and his administration minions attempted a couple. Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail not only the congressional investigation but but the actual owners of all govt documents. The National Archives.
If govt business was done, it goes to the archives
If Meadows used his personal phone for WH business, those records go to the archive

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/12/09/national-archives-meadows-trump-524043
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 3rd, 2022 at 9:23:17 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: terapined
Many on the right or hypocrits regarding Jan 6
I think trump and his administration minions attempted a couple. Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail not only the congressional investigation but but the actual owners of all govt documents. The National Archives.
If govt business was done, it goes to the archives
If Meadows used his personal phone for WH business, those records go to the archive

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/12/09/national-archives-meadows-trump-524043

More and more will come out about this attempted coup.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 3rd, 2022 at 9:49:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It’s not possible to have this opinion and also support law enforcement.

Completely incompatible views.

Sure it is. The trespassers were ejected. It is over. Nothing more than that. Those infatuated with it need to get a life.
The President is a fink.
January 3rd, 2022 at 9:51:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
AZ has made it very clear that he supports civil unrest as long as it’s his side

Not really, but if BLM riots are allowed and a group taking over several city blocks is called a "block party" by the mayor then I am following the standard the liberals set.
The President is a fink.
January 3rd, 2022 at 10:29:55 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
I had hoped it would be the USA version of Bastille Day but that is not to be.

A very telling admission there, BTW.

While not really surprising, it is a damn shame that you now admit / clarify that you advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. government.

What, did you flunk your Civics course in school?
January 3rd, 2022 at 10:31:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Not really, but if BLM riots are allowed and a group taking over several city blocks is called a "block party" by the mayor then I am following the standard the liberals set.

Quote:
Well if Johnny jumped off a cliff, would you jump off a cliff?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2022 at 10:47:35 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4

Why would you follow liberal standards if you despise them?
January 3rd, 2022 at 11:08:26 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: missedhervee
A very telling admission there, BTW.

While not really surprising, it is a damn shame that you now admit / clarify that you advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. government.

What, did you flunk your Civics course in school?

Sore losers are the ultimate danger to democracy
Page 2 of 32<12345>Last »