January 6 redux

Page 31 of 32« First<2829303132>
March 29th, 2022 at 10:21:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Looks like Donny may have used a burner phone on Jan. 6th to make his calls while his failed insurrection attempt was in progress.

Nothing says “consciousness of guilt” like using a friggin burner phone.

Lock the MF-er up already!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 29th, 2022 at 11:18:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Looks like Donny may have used a burner phone on Jan. 6th to make his calls while his failed insurrection attempt was in progress.

Nothing says “consciousness of guilt” like using a friggin burner phone.

Lock the MF-er up already!

My wife told me he just sent out a very important update.... Is it on the conflict in the Ukraine? About COVID-19? About the Supreme Court Nominee? Inflation? Nope.... It's about the Hole in One he just made while playing with Ernie Els!

For those that aren't golfers, you will mention how far the hole is and what club you used. Donny mentioned he used a 5 iron from 180 yards, which is a good poke for an old guy like him. But to be even more braggadocious, he had to add that he was hitting into the wind!
March 29th, 2022 at 11:24:03 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I wonder if he'll be able to work on his golf game at the "country club prison" I hope he's exiled to?

Wow, the prospect of the fat oaf being tossed in the clinker warms the cockles of my heart; they say turnabout is fair play, let's see how he likes it when his big, strapping muliply convicted for murderer cell mate Leroy "grabs him by the pussy" (or its, ahem, equivalent).
March 29th, 2022 at 11:54:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
My wife told me he just sent out a very important update.... Is it on the conflict in the Ukraine? About COVID-19? About the Supreme Court Nominee? Inflation? Nope.... It's about the Hole in One he just made while playing with Ernie Els!

For those that aren't golfers, you will mention how far the hole is and what club you used. Donny mentioned he used a 5 iron from 180 yards, which is a good poke for an old guy like him. But to be even more braggadocious, he had to add that he was hitting into the wind!

Here is the statement:

“Many people are asking”

That’s the first lie right there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 29th, 2022 at 12:26:59 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
LOL

"Many people are asking..."

Not.

WGAS about this idiot's golf game?

Oh, I suppose his sycophants do.

Fake news.
March 29th, 2022 at 1:16:01 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Big deal
Kim Jong would kick his ass in golf
If you are gonna fake a score, might as well go all in

"Kim Jong-Il once carded 38-under par at Pyongyang Golf Course | The Star" https://www.thestar.com/amp/sports/golf/2011/12/19/kim_jongil_once_carded_38under_par_at_pyongyang_golf_course.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 29th, 2022 at 6:26:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
A Nebraska state lawmaker claimed schools are supplying litter boxes for students who identify as cats.
State Sen. Bruce Bostelman perpetuated the debunked rumor during a televised floor speech Monday.
He later backtracked after he called some area schools and discovered that that claim was false.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 30th, 2022 at 6:15:58 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Congratulations to the Donald on the hole-in-one! Anybody is allowed to brag about that and it doesn't matter what else is going on in the world.

I got in a hole-in-one in disk golf about five years ago and still am having trouble finding people who even know what disk golf is.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 30th, 2022 at 6:30:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Wizard
Congratulations to the Donald on the hole-in-one! Anybody is allowed to brag about that and it doesn't matter what else is going on in the world.

I got in a hole-in-one in disk golf about five years ago and still am having trouble finding people who even know what disk golf is.

While I'd be happy to get a hole in one, isn't it closer to Dice Influencing than skill, in that, do you really get measurably better at it?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 30th, 2022 at 6:39:24 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
While I'd be happy to get a hole in one, isn't it closer to Dice Influencing than skill, in that, do you really get measurably better at it?

Ask Patrick Willis. He had three holes-in-one in one round of golf (18 holes).
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
Page 31 of 32« First<2829303132>