The Biden Presidency 2022

January 13th, 2022 at 5:43:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Fox working overtime to convince their idiot viewers the sky is falling.

Fox News Airs 11-Year-Old Photo of Empty Shelves in Japan to Slam ‘Bare Shelves Biden’
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 13th, 2022 at 6:29:44 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I read online that Fox used an old photo of empty shelves in a story about empty shelves in grocery stores.

They need to do better, of course.

Here is a report for another network on the situation:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/business-food/grocery-store-shelves-empty/index.html

I have seen empty shelves in the stores where we shop and, since we do most of our grocery shopping online with curbside pickup, I have noticed a huge uptick in the variety of items that are not available each time we order.

The supply chain issues persist, in direct contrast to what the WH would have you believe.

I suppose our lefties will run with the bad picture long after an apology is issued (which should happen) and call people who don't believe the least transparent administration in history's daily lies names.

Sad. It is all they have.

Trump: I can be nasty to my opposition.

Biden: Hold my beer!
January 13th, 2022 at 6:36:03 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
I read online that Fox used an old photo of empty shelves in a story about empty shelves in grocery stores.

They need to do better, of course.

When you try to pretend I’m blocked but immediately respond to my last post. 😂
January 13th, 2022 at 6:42:32 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288
When you try to pretend I’m blocked but immediately respond to my last post. 😂

When you don't understand that I have you blocked and still can read and respond to any comment here. Plus, I still see your comments on my phone because I don't log in from that.

Blocking works well for me...I don't see most of your stuff. I don't have to use it any certain way...it is up to me.
January 13th, 2022 at 6:47:23 AM permalink
ams288
When you don't understand that I have you blocked and still can read and respond to any comment here. Plus, I still see your comments on my phone because I don't log in from that.

Blocking works well for me...I don't see most of your stuff. I don't have to use it any certain way...it is up to me.

You are absolutely right about something for once: I absolutely DO NOT understand why a member would announce they’ve blocked someone, and then go on continuing to respond to the member they’ve supposedly blocked. How pointless and embarrassing.
January 13th, 2022 at 7:15:39 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
They often have the items in stock that they are saying you cannot select for curbside pickup. It's not always that they are completely out of the inventory; it's often that the inventory is low enough that they will err on the side of saying it's unavailable, or it is sometimes that they are in the middle of stocking and do not know that the new inventory is actually shelved yet.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 13th, 2022 at 7:37:45 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: Mission146
They often have the items in stock that they are saying you cannot select for curbside pickup. It's not always that they are completely out of the inventory; it's often that the inventory is low enough that they will err on the side of saying it's unavailable, or it is sometimes that they are in the middle of stocking and do not know that the new inventory is actually shelved yet.

That still means that they are not fully stocked.

There are a myriad of reasons why an item does not get picked but I have seen empty shelves for some items at times throughout the pandemic. The supply and production chains remain disrupted and the WH just lied about it again yesterday.

Put simply, we have lots more items not picked now than at any time during the pandemic and lots more than pre-pandemic.

I understand that there are reasons the supply and production chains are disrupted.

I don't understand the lies from our WH.

I would rather have the truth and a real action plan.

I guess some are content with this lying WH.
January 13th, 2022 at 8:20:16 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
That hasn't been my personal experience, but maybe you're right. My experience (and we might buy different items) is that you could almost totally forget about paper products during the pandemic, but I haven't had a problem getting them anytime recently.

Of course, different items are going to have different outcomes as well as different areas...so just because I'm not seeing a shortage does not mean I am claiming that no shortage exists anywhere. I understand that there have been many shortages in non-grocery retail categories, but none that would really impact me.

Content with the lying WH? As compared to what, the White Houses that have told the truth? When has that happened?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 13th, 2022 at 9:11:19 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: Mission146
That hasn't been my personal experience, but maybe you're right. My experience (and we might buy different items) is that you could almost totally forget about paper products during the pandemic, but I haven't had a problem getting them anytime recently.

Of course, different items are going to have different outcomes as well as different areas...so just because I'm not seeing a shortage does not mean I am claiming that no shortage exists anywhere. I understand that there have been many shortages in non-grocery retail categories, but none that would really impact me.

Content with the lying WH? As compared to what, the White Houses that have told the truth? When has that happened?

It isn't every item, every day.

Paper products were an issue but I actually always had a supply of them even in the worst of times by buying them a bit ahead of time without hoarding them. I just had enough of a supply to cover a week or two of them missing from the shelves.

This is more a larger number of items out of stock (even going into the store) that normally do not go out of stock.

I expect spin from every WH. "Spin" is not the same as outright lying, or gaslighting, to us and trying to convince us that their version of reality is the truth.

They are making Trump look like a rank amateur at it.

This from the promised most transparent administration in history.
January 13th, 2022 at 10:05:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

They are making Trump look like a rank amateur at it.

Ron thinks Biden is making Trump look like an amateur at lying. (this is not even all of them, I just got tired of copying them, one after another)

Pence contradicts Trump on January 6, calling plan to decertify 2020 election 'un-American
Barr contradicts Trump by saying it 'certainly appears' Russia behind cyberattack
President Trump Contradicts Head Of CDC Regarding Vaccine, Masks
Trump Contradicts Pompeo Over Russia's Role in Hack
Birx contradicts Trump in election eve memo urging ... - Axioshttps://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › 2020 election
Nov 3, 2020 — She called for "much more aggressive action" o
Trump fires election security official who contradicted him
Esper Contradicts Trump in Announcing Troop Withdrawal ...
Mueller contradicts Trump in long-awaited testimony
Defense Secretary Mattis Contradicts Trump On Iraqi Oil -
Mexican president contradicts Trump on wal
Spy Chief Contradicts Trump's Claims of Progress With North Korea
Defense Secretary Contradicts Trump on Targeting Iranian Cultural Sites: We 'Follow the Laws of Armed Conflict'
Graham Contradicts Trump Attacks on McCain
Kudlow's admission about who pays tariffs contradicts Trump
U.S. Surgeon General Adams contradicts President Trump
Fed Chairman contradicts Trump's coronavirus timeline
Pentagon study contradicts Trump administration on transgender troop ban
White House adviser contradicts Trump on border plan
Cummings Releases New Documents Directly Contradicting President Trump’s Claims on Hurricane Response
GOP Senator Undermines Trump's Fraud Claims -
Cummings contradicts Trump over meeting on drug prices
Pentagon Document Contradicts Trump's Gold Star Claims
US ambassador to El Salvador contradicts Trump on aid
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?