The Biden Presidency 2022

January 14th, 2022 at 6:10:04 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
Too funny how Sinema threw the The House Plant into the wood chipper with her Senate Floor speech yesterday.
Hey Joe, just an FYI: I will not be voting to do away with the 60 vote threshold in the Senate.
Then Manchin took the Ficus Tree remnants, poured gasoline on them and lit them on fire.
In his subsequent statement, Manchin said he appreciates that some Senators have changed their position on the filibuster.
Even the House Plant used to be a stanch supporter of the Senate rule
He respects the Senators that are now flip flopping on the issue, but he has not changed his position.
He will also not be voting to change the 60 vote threshold.

So what now Joe?
Your approval rating has dropped from the mid 50's to the low 30's in 11 short months.
Your own party's Senators don't support your "agenda".
The Hail Mary attempt to overturn the filibuster is now telegraphed to fail
You're about to lose both the House & the Senate come November.
So now what?

It's great when you see The House Plant in those rare spells of lucidness when he realizes he is F'd.
He starts yelling about something, repeats a statement three times with an angry scowl.
"The state legislative bodies are determining who gets to count the vote, count the vote, count the vote"
Said with ever escalating volume. Just an embarrassing display of an old man that has lost his mind!

November is going to be comedy gold. Please bring back Joy Reid for Election Night.
God if its one thing CNN does well, it's showing Leftist talking heads explode on Election Night
Rachel is going to cry again, get your popcorn ready.
But seriously, Steve Kornacki is the best at the election board. He is reason alone to watch CNN on Election Night.
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
January 14th, 2022 at 6:28:45 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Yup
Republicans can't even beat a house plant
I'm still giddy over that
Bottom line
Biden beat Trump. If he doesn't do anything else his term. He will still be viewed as a roaring success because Trump ain't President.
Long live Biden. He won the most consequential election in my lifetime. Its a victory for the ages. Good trounced evil.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 14th, 2022 at 7:06:00 PM permalink
JCW09
Member since: Aug 27, 2018
Threads: 5
Posts: 631
Quote: terapined
Biden beat Trump. If he doesn't do anything else his term. He will still be viewed as a roaring success because Trump ain't President.

That would be like a Trumper saying he was a success because he beat a "Falls Again Hillary".
No Trumper would have been happy with that.
Instead Trumpers were treated to adding to the Obama Wall, but making it 18' higher.
A conservative change to the composition of the SCOTUS.
A ripping away of regulations to allow the economy to boom.
Historically low unemployment amongst people of color.
Oversee the US becoming energy independent for the first time in forever.
Handing your successor a vaccine to combat the worst pandemic in 100 years.
Having less Americans die on your watch than your successor who had a vaccine on Day 1.
You know facts as opposed to quotes like "Long Live Biden"
I mean WTF Ed, get some actual support for your ridiculous posts.
Oh that's right, your posts are full of bubble headed fluff that would make AOC proud.
Unfortunately for you, no one really wants to date you either.
"Hopefully (DON) apologized for the cops he got injured & KILLED on 1/6"- ams/JUSSIE Lie (Caps Mine)
January 14th, 2022 at 7:12:25 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Quote: JCW09
That would be like a Trumper saying he was a success because he beat a "Falls Again Hillary".
No Trumper would have been happy with that.

Yup
Trumpers are different
The left is thrilled that a house plant was able to beat Trump.
Its a fantastic accomplishment
I'm still thrilled Trump is not President.
The entire left feels the same way
Nobody's heart is into recent bill. Everybody's heart was into beating Trump. Mission accomplished

I'm happy. Trumpers I see are angry with FJB
Thats my reality. Life is wonderful and Trumpers don't believe that. All the Trumpers I see are angry and thats the way it is. No Trumper is happy with one term.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 15th, 2022 at 6:44:24 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 20
Posts: 9129
Quote: terapined
Yup
Trumpers are different
The left is thrilled that a house plant was able to beat Trump.
Its a fantastic accomplishment
I'm still thrilled Trump is not President.
The entire left feels the same way
Nobody's heart is into recent bill. Everybody's heart was into beating Trump. Mission accomplished

I'm happy. Trumpers I see are angry with FJB
Thats my reality. Life is wonderful and Trumpers don't believe that. All the Trumpers I see are angry and thats the way it is. No Trumper is happy with one term.


Pretty hard to “own the libs” when our dementia-addled house plant beat their orange hero.

I think that’s why they’re so bitter. Biden’s approval rating at “not being Trump” will be 100% for however long as he’s president. Nothing else really matters.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2022 at 6:57:59 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Quote: ams288
Pretty hard to “own the libs” when our dementia-addled house plant beat their orange hero.

I think that’s why they’re so bitter. Biden’s approval rating at “not being Trump” will be 100% for however long as he’s president. Nothing else really matters.

Fleaswatter is the lonely Trumper laughing his a$$ off
Just about every Trumper I know is incredibly bitter.
Real Trumpers are not laughing, quite the opposite
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 15th, 2022 at 8:50:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 156
Posts: 13807
Quote: ams288
Pretty hard to “own the libs” when our dementia-addled house plant beat their orange hero.

I think that’s why they’re so bitter. Biden’s approval rating at “not being Trump” will be 100% for however long as he’s president. Nothing else really matters.


As far as it goes, even if Biden's ratings turn him into Typhoid Mary, it doesn't mean we want Diphtheria Don back in office either.

They better "bring back better" than that cancer on a wart, DonTrumpulous redux
Hell is just an eternity of everything you hated in life.
January 15th, 2022 at 9:48:50 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 3267
Quote: rxwine
As far as it goes, even if Biden's ratings turn him into Typhoid Mary, it doesn't mean we want Diphtheria Don back in office either.

They better "bring back better" than that cancer on a wart, DonTrumpulous redux


I an still stuck in the hospital and cant find the remote, it has been on CNN for the least two days (24x7). They are speculating Hillary might be back.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
January 15th, 2022 at 10:01:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 156
Posts: 13807
Quote: DRich
I an still stuck in the hospital and cant find the remote, it has been on CNN for the least two days (24x7). They are speculating Hillary might be back.


Are you hanging out at the Cape Coral Hospital? Hope you get out soon.

Whether Hillary comes back depends on other Democratic options.

Is there a TV channel changer remote on your call buzzer. That's the modern way.
Hell is just an eternity of everything you hated in life.
January 15th, 2022 at 10:02:13 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9157
Quote: DRich
I an still stuck in the hospital and cant find the remote, it has been on CNN for the least two days (24x7). They are speculating Hillary might be back.

Must be a slow news day if Hillary is a topic
Total nonsense. They have to discuss something even though its meaningless
I don't know why people watch CNN or Fox
If I'm interested in a story, go straight to the internet
If there is a big breaking news story, the internet will let me know

Sorry to hear you are in the hospital
The most important items I brought with me for a hospital stay was my phone and an extension cord
Watched a ton of videos
Kind of funny that Ridley Scott blamed cell phones for poor box office The last Duel
Just watched the beginning on my cell phone
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"