Places in your City that will not allow entry without a fully vaccinated card or negative Covid test

Page 1 of 61234>Last »
January 20th, 2022 at 8:46:12 AM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
Adrienne Arscht Center For the Performing Arts bars entry without a fully vaccinated card or negative Covid test.

https://www.arshtcenter.org/Visit/health-safety-covid-19/

I remember not too long ago that it was sardonically joked that soon we would need a fully vaccinated card to see a show. The sardonic joke is now reality.
One man's offense is another man's humor.
January 20th, 2022 at 8:49:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Why do you still post here Nathan?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 20th, 2022 at 9:03:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
IT APPEARS YOUR PAPERS ARE NOT IN ORDER............................
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2022 at 12:22:40 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I was in a grocery store yesterday and saw two employees stocking book shelves while not wearing their required masks.

I wanted to browse their books but dared not risk getting infected by those young, inconsiderat, clueless dolts.
January 20th, 2022 at 12:28:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
I was in a grocery store yesterday and saw two employees stocking book shelves while not wearing their required masks.

I wanted to browse their books but dared not risk getting infected by those young, inconsiderat, clueless dolts.

If a person not wearing a mask scares you so much I cannot imagine what kind of a life you must lead.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2022 at 1:26:02 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: AZDuffman
If a person not wearing a mask scares you so much I cannot imagine what kind of a life you must lead.

It's all about "risk / benefit" analysis.

Due to my underlying health issues I am more at risk than the average guy.

They are required to wear masks but were not doing so.

No, I didn't rat them out to mgt., I simply left without buying what I'd intended to buy.
January 20th, 2022 at 1:41:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
It's all about "risk / benefit" analysis.

Due to my underlying health issues I am more at risk than the average guy.

They are required to wear masks but were not doing so.

No, I didn't rat them out to mgt., I simply left without buying what I'd intended to buy.

If you are at that much risk you should not be leaving your house at all.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2022 at 1:45:49 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

How? If the business is requiring that the people wear masks, and MrV's decision to patronize the business is predicated upon the business enforcing its own policy, (unless this is some sort of Government requirement) then it makes sense that he would want that to be happening.

It sounds to me like, absent the requirement, he wouldn't have went into the business in the first place.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 20th, 2022 at 2:08:47 PM permalink
missedhervee

That is where my pharmacy is, and I went to pick up prescribed meds.

I relied on the state wide mandate that masks must be worn indoors, esp. in a place of business: disappointed but not surprised as to what happened.

Perhaps I could / should have sent my wife in my place but she also is at higher than normal risk.

I have confronted / chastised maskless scofflaws before but it is a losing game: they won't change, in fact they'll only get further entrenched in their mindset, and some of them are crazed gun nuts: again, it comes down to risk / benefit analysis.

My son is an anti-vaxxer / Trumpie and if I can't convince him of the error of his ways what chance would I stand with a stranger?
January 20th, 2022 at 2:14:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
That is where my pharmacy is, and I went to pick up prescribed meds.

Perhaps I could / should have sent my wife in my place but she also is at higher than normal risk.

I have confronted / chastised maskless scofflaws before but it is a losing game: they won't change, in fact they'll only get further entrenched in their mindset, and some of them are crazed gun nuts: again, it comes down to risk / benefit analysis.

My son is an anti-vaxxer / Trumpie and if I can't convince him of the error of his ways what chance would I stand with a stranger?

Here is the thing, Karen. You should not be telling strangers about wearing masks. Not your concern. I will say it again if you are so high risk that a person with a mask is a grave concern to you then you should not be entering the business.

How are some "gun nuts?" What even makes someone a "gun nut."

You want to know why I say you are a liberal? "Gun nuts" is a word only liberals tend to use.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 61234>Last »