Places in your City that will not allow entry without a fully vaccinated card or negative Covid test

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
January 20th, 2022 at 2:20:35 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
Here is the thing, Karen. You should not be telling strangers about wearing masks. Not your concern. I will say it again if you are so high risk that a person with a mask is a grave concern to you then you should not be entering the business. How are some "gun nuts?" What even makes someone a "gun nut." You want to know why I say you are a liberal? "Gun nuts" is a word only liberals tend to use.

"Karen?"

Nice slur, tinkerbell.

While not a gun nut, I have a CWP and own several guns.

Troll rejected, try again.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:23:14 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
That is where my pharmacy is, and I went to pick up prescribed meds.

I relied on the state wide mandate that masks must be worn indoors, esp. in a place of business: disappointed but not surprised as to what happened.

Perhaps I could / should have sent my wife in my place but she also is at higher than normal risk.

I have confronted / chastised maskless scofflaws before but it is a losing game: they won't change, in fact they'll only get further entrenched in their mindset, and some of them are crazed gun nuts: again, it comes down to risk / benefit analysis.

My son is an anti-vaxxer / Trumpie and if I can't convince him of the error of his ways what chance would I stand with a stranger?

Eww...state-wide mandate, gross. It's fair that you would rely on it, though. I agree that confronting them is a losing game.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 20th, 2022 at 2:23:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
"Karen?"

Nice slur, tinkerbell.

I have a CWP and own several guns.

Troll rejected, try again.

So why would you be calling people "gun nuts."

See how things you claim do not add up?

I could have said "Chad" I suppose. But Karens are the ones scolding strangers for not wearing masks.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:24:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Here is the thing, Karen. You should not be telling strangers about wearing masks. Not your concern. I will say it again if you are so high risk that a person with a mask is a grave concern to you then you should not be entering the business.

How are some "gun nuts?" What even makes someone a "gun nut."

You want to know why I say you are a liberal? "Gun nuts" is a word only liberals tend to use.

I disagree with the mandate/law, but I thought Conservatives were all about law and order?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 20th, 2022 at 2:25:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
So why would you be calling people "gun nuts."

See how things you claim do not add up?

A person can own a gun, or guns, with or without being a, 'Gun nut,' which I'm not sure has any formally-recognized definition.

For example, if a person thinks that he has the right to carry guns on private property, despite the fact that the owner or operator of the property does not want guns there, I would consider that person a gun nut.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:28:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
I disagree with the mandate/law, but I thought Conservatives were all about law and order?

It is about law and order but the least number of laws needed.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:30:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
It is about law and order but the least number of laws needed.

Well, it's either a law or it isn't, whether or not you agree with it. If it's a law, then Conservatives would normally say it should be followed. I say you can take your chances if you think it's a stupid law, but then, I'm not a Conservative.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:33:50 PM permalink
missedhervee
So why would you be calling people "gun nuts." See how things you claim do not add up? I could have said "Chad" I suppose. But Karens are the ones scolding strangers for not wearing masks.

As I use the term, "gun nuts" refers to that class of person who has a short fuse, dislikes being chastised, and packs a weapon.

Not collectors or gun owners per se, rather the unstable asshats whom I suspect use a gun to prop up perceived inadequacies; the aggressive loudmouths who could shoot you down if you argue with them, like happens all to frequently in this fair land of ours.

The term "Karen" has a much broader meaning than that you ascribe to it.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:35:09 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Mission146
Well, it's either a law or it isn't, whether or not you agree with it. If it's a law, then Conservatives would normally say it should be followed. I say you can take your chances if you think it's a stupid law, but then, I'm not a Conservative.

I fear you're wasting your time with him on this point; he knows damn well that the law prohibits what the rioters did on Jan. 6th yet he gives them a Trumpish thumbs up.

Pointing out hypocrisy to a Trumpie is a waste of time.
January 20th, 2022 at 2:37:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
As I use the term, "gun nuts" refers to that class of person who has a short fuse, dislikes being chastised, and packs a weapon.

Not collectors or gun owners per se, rather the unstable asshats whom I suspect use a gun to prop up perceived inadequacies; the aggressive loudmouths who could shoot you down if your argue with them, like happens all to frequently in this fair land of ours.

The term "Karen" has a much broader meaning than that you ascribe to it.

I know it does, but chastising strangers for not wearing masks is what a Karen does, right before checking if the neighbors need to be reported to the HOA for something.

So, you are wanting to complain to these people that they are not wearing a mask yet you are calling *them* aggressive?
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »