Ukraine conflict

Page 2 of 124<12345>Last »
January 26th, 2022 at 7:26:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
We went from the first president in forty years who didn't start a war, to one who is risking nuclear war against a country that could flatten the US in one hour, because they have a reported 100,000 troops stationed inside their own country on their own border.

But no more mean tweets!

Quote:
Another crisis created by Biden with the usual media propaganda machine support, intended to distract Americans from his dismal record.

Biden's weakness may well mean the military will push him towards war. Another Wag the Dog war, we all know how the POTUS in power gets support if they start a war. The thing to worry about is if events start to spin out of his control. The Canadian movie "Countdown to Looking Glass" as actually based on a wargame, showing how it all happens. Little escalate here, little there, next thing you know you are at Defcon 2.
The President is a fink.
January 26th, 2022 at 7:58:51 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
Remeber the days when all the Cons blasted Obama for being too weak on Ukraine, now they are getting all upset that Biden is taking a stand?

Biden isn't taking a stand. He's posturing, hoping to improve his 33% approval rating.

Obama started that civil war, just as he started the civil wars in Syria and Libya, to install a puppet regime. As with every other US plan, they all backfired and hundreds of thousands innocents died.

Putin took the Crimean Peninsula, he has two permanent military bases in Syeia, and millions of mostly Muslim illegals have flooded into Europe through Libya. Thanks to Obama.

This is war criminal Obama's war criminal Assistant Secretary of State, Nuland discussing who we were going to install as Ukraine's next President.

Nuland: "Good. I don't think Klitsch should go into the government. I don't think it's necessary, I don't think it's a good idea."

Nuland: [Breaks in] "I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work."

Nuland: "OK. He's now gotten both Serry and [UN Secretary General] Ban Ki-moon to agree that Serry could come in Monday or Tuesday. So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and to have the UN help glue it and, you know, F@#$ the EU."
January 26th, 2022 at 10:44:33 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Biden isn't taking a stand. He's posturing, hoping to improve his 33% approval rating.

Obama started that civil war, just as he started the civil wars in Syria and Libya, to install a puppet regime. As with every other US plan, they all backfired and hundreds of thousands innocents died.

Putin took the Crimean Peninsula, he has two permanent military bases in Syeia, and millions of mostly Muslim illegals have flooded into Europe through Libya. Thanks to Obama.

This is war criminal Obama's war criminal Assistant Secretary of State, Nuland discussing who we were going to install as Ukraine's next President.

Nuland: "Good. I don't think Klitsch should go into the government. I don't think it's necessary, I don't think it's a good idea."

Nuland: [Breaks in] "I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work."

Nuland: "OK. He's now gotten both Serry and [UN Secretary General] Ban Ki-moon to agree that Serry could come in Monday or Tuesday. So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and to have the UN help glue it and, you know, F@#$ the EU."

So Obama is a war criminal and Putin is not?

This post is next-level hypocrisy....
January 26th, 2022 at 11:11:12 AM permalink
Tanko
Did I suggest Putin is not a war criminal?

He took a chunk of Ukraine. Probably wouldn't have taken it, if the Nobel Peace Prize winner war mongerer didn't try to replace the Ukraine leadership.

14,000 dead

"The extent of the Obama administration’s meddling in Ukraine’s politics was breathtaking"
January 27th, 2022 at 7:19:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
Germany and the US have warned they could target a key Russian gas pipeline if the country invades Ukraine.

A US state department spokesman said the Nord Stream 2 pipeline "will not move forward" if Russia were to attack.

The controversial energy project is designed to double gas flow and runs from Russia direct to Germany under the Baltic Sea.

It circumvents Ukraine, which relies on existing pipelines for income and is under threat from Russian forces.

The 1,225km (760-mile) pipeline took five years to build and cost some $11bn (£8bn). But as yet it has not started operating, as regulators said in November it does not comply with German law and suspended its approval.

Speaking to broadcaster NPR, US state department spokesman Ned Price said his country would work with Germany to ensure the project did not go ahead if Russia invaded.

"I want to be very clear: if Russia invades Ukraine one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward," he said, but added that he was "not going to get into the specifics" of how it would be stopped.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/west-threatens-to-axe-russia-pipeline-over-ukraine/ar-AATcw0J?ocid=undefined
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 27th, 2022 at 7:33:06 AM permalink
Tanko
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/west-threatens-to-axe-russia-pipeline-over-ukraine/ar-AATcw0J?ocid=undefined

Let 'em.

Putin will shut down the flow of natural gas and coal into Europe in a heartbeat.

Bad news for Biden:

"Advisors to the heads of state of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany on Wednesday reaffirmed their commitment to uphold a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine after holding talks in Paris. The negotiations to defuse the crisis came as the US and NATO delivered written responses to Moscow’s raft of security demands for the region."

Now needs to start another crisis.
January 27th, 2022 at 7:48:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Let 'em.

Putin will shut down the flow of natural gas and coal into Europe in a heartbeat.

Bad news for Biden:

"Advisors to the heads of state of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany on Wednesday reaffirmed their commitment to uphold a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine after holding talks in Paris. The negotiations to defuse the crisis came as the US and NATO delivered written responses to Moscow’s raft of security demands for the region."

Now needs to start another crisis.

You seemed to be confused on what bad news is. Of course, with no evidence at all you said Biden is risking war to improve his approval.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 27th, 2022 at 2:59:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Let 'em.

Bad news for Biden:

On the flip side
Russian economy desperately depends on that hard currency
They don't get that coin, their economy crashes
Bad news for Putin
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 28th, 2022 at 1:37:31 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Looks like Hill was into the Russiagate conspiracy up to her crooked little eyeballs ? https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/01/27/what_did_clinton_know_about_the_russiagate_smear_and_when_did_she_know_it_the_evidence_builds_813739.html
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 28th, 2022 at 11:21:07 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
There seems to be a disconnect concerning what was said between the presidents of the US and Ukraine during their recent phone call and republicans in the House of Representatives are calling on President Joe Biden to release the transcript.

So who said the following about a phone call between the presidents of the US and Ukraine?

Quote:
"I'm calling for the president to release the transcript of the call. Let everybody hear what it is. Let the House see it, and see what he did. That's what I'm calling for."

answer here
Let's go Brandon
Page 2 of 124<12345>Last »