Ukraine conflict

May 9th, 2022 at 3:35:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I am skeptical of the Russian police. A Billionaire with a lot of influence who happens to be speaking out against Putin suddenly kills his family and himself?

The odd thing is, the right has endless conspiracies about people who speak out against Hillary Clinton (as one easy example of many Democrats who they target with conspiracies, and I am far from a Hillary fan, I actually despise her) dying mysteriously, and not trusting the police report. But, in a country with a history of people dying mysteriously after speaking against Putin, they are so quick to trust the Russian Police. Its almost like the GOP is becoming the part of Russia regardless of the level of absurdity.

What on earth are you talking about? Where on earth are you getting this? Get over the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA nonsense.
The President is a fink.
May 9th, 2022 at 3:44:02 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
What on earth are you talking about? Where on earth are you getting this? Get over the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA nonsense.

I'll get over my fear and hate of Russia when they stop being led by an insane man whose life goal is to restore the USSR, have the most nukes in the world, kill dissenters and critical journalists, and invade neighboring countries at will.

Until then I think being fearful and hateful of Russia is not only correct, but the moral position to hold.
May 9th, 2022 at 3:45:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I'll get over my fear and hate of Russia when they stop being led by an insane man whose life goal is to restore the USSR, have the most nukes in the world, kill dissenters and critical journalists, and invade neighboring countries at will.

Until then I think being fearful and hateful of Russia is not only correct, but the moral position to hold.

And where do you get that the GOP is supporting Russia?
The President is a fink.
May 9th, 2022 at 4:19:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
And where do you get that the GOP is supporting Russia?

Tucker Carlson and Trump making pro-Russia comments. And, people wearing "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat shirts" at Trump rallies.
May 9th, 2022 at 5:00:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Tucker Carlson and Trump making pro-Russia comments. And, people wearing "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat shirts" at Trump rallies.

Now that is a funny T-Shirt! Ask Santa for a sense of humor this December.
The President is a fink.
May 9th, 2022 at 5:40:38 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Now that is a funny T-Shirt! Ask Santa for a sense of humor this December.

If Trump gets re-elected in 2024 then you'll probably have to ask Santa in Russian: Trump is a drooling Putin fan; I wouldn't be surprised if he greases the skids for his balding paramour to take over this fair land of ours...in exchange for staying in power til death, then handing the the title of emperor to Trump lite.

Remember how the orange oaf fawned over Vlad, calling him "extremely strong and powerful" and that he believed Putin instead of our intelligence services?

What kind of a jerk off says stuff like that?

Oh yeah...a Republican.
May 9th, 2022 at 6:27:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
If Trump gets re-elected in 2024 then you'll probably have to ask Santa in Russian: Trump is a drooling Putin fan; I wouldn't be surprised if he greases the skids for his balding paramour to take over this fair land of ours...in exchange for staying in power til death, then handing the the title of emperor to Trump lite.

When it was revealed Trump begged Peña Nieto not to tell the press that Mexico won’t pay for wall I then didn't know just how far he was capable of going just for his own self-interest.

I can see asking a another leader for a lie because it will benefit the public or national security. But that was such a low standard and for his personal interest also.

I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. And I'm pretty sure I couldn't throw him at all.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 9th, 2022 at 7:00:10 PM permalink
rxwine
...also in the White House he was tearing up public documents. And currently he's being fined for financial records that he should have but doesn't.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 9th, 2022 at 7:09:36 PM permalink
rxwine
May 10th, 2022 at 2:55:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee

Remember how the orange oaf fawned over Vlad, calling him "extremely strong and powerful" and that he believed Putin instead of our intelligence services?

What kind of a jerk off says stuff like that?

The kind who has seen the failures and outright lies our intelligence has told us over the years.
The President is a fink.