Is Covid over?

Page 2 of 57<12345>Last »
April 23rd, 2022 at 11:02:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Devil's advocate: What if a new variant is much worse: easily communicated and more lethal?

If people drop by the trainloads will we blithely stand by, maskless, and watch the carnage unfold, slapping each other on the back for finally MAGA?

And you think masks are the answer to it all? The majority of people clearly disagree. Yet for some reason this part of the population thinks the world is ending because the masks are no longer required.
The President is a fink.
April 23rd, 2022 at 11:54:57 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: kenarman
It was a control hoax anyway

You righties keep saying this but I don't understand what the gov't has to gain by deliberately lying, if it is as you say.

Seems to me they're just trying to help; too bad you people confuse that with overreaching.
April 23rd, 2022 at 1:11:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
You righties keep saying this but I don't understand what the gov't has to gain by deliberately lying, if it is as you say.

It is about control. The government trained the maskers to do as told without question. Doing as told is what they want us to do. Those of us who do not just obey on command are a problem for governments.
The President is a fink.
April 23rd, 2022 at 1:50:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
It is about control. The government trained the maskers to do as told without question. Doing as told is what they want us to do. Those of us who do not just obey on command are a problem for governments.

Of course you do what you're told just like everyone who doesn't eventually end up in prison. You follow laws even if you don't agree with them. City ordinances, state laws. laws designed by liberals, state and federal taxis, etc.,
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 23rd, 2022 at 2:49:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote missedhervee "I don't understand what the gov't has to gain by deliberately lying"

That quote should be in the dictionary as an example for naive. I actually have trouble believing that someone could make that statement. Most people get it figured out about the same time they realize that Santa Claus isn't real.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 23rd, 2022 at 3:13:44 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Quote missedhervee "I don't understand what the gov't has to gain by deliberately lying"

That quote should be in the dictionary as an example for naive. I actually have trouble believing that someone could make that statement. Most people get it figured out about the same time they realize that Santa Claus isn't real.

When hospitals overflow to the point of more deaths simply due to the overflow
The govt steps in
It's why 99% of the countries on this planet have taken action to mitigate the damage from the virus
It's common sense
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 23rd, 2022 at 4:25:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Of course you do what you're told just like everyone who doesn't eventually end up in prison. You follow laws even if you don't agree with them. City ordinances, state laws. laws designed by liberals, state and federal taxis, etc.,

Not what I am talking about and you know it.
The President is a fink.
April 23rd, 2022 at 7:19:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Riverjordan
Thank you for that insightful link. Germany seems to still being a lot of trouble, whereas United States seems to be doing really well Covid wise.

How the hell would you know, you believe whatever you hear in the news.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 23rd, 2022 at 7:26:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
It is about control. The government trained the maskers to do as told without question. Doing as told is what they want us to do.

Making the public compliant. It's a multi-step process this is just one of the steps. Way too much of the country followed like good little sheeple and will follow even faster next time. Remember those of us who are unvaxxed and the trouble we got just from this forum, just because we weren't going along with the crowd. A couple people wished death upon us. I'm still here and I'm still not vaxxed, got no plans. I was just reading that there's still a huge number of people in the US that will continue to wear masks even though it's been proven again and again that they are useless. They prevent nothing, but they make you feel like you're doing something even if the something is nothing. Both doctor Fuji and the Surgeon General got it right during the very first week of covid. They said masks are almost useless. These are trained doctors they knew the truth. But they got their minds changed by the government so they changed their stories.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 24th, 2022 at 3:42:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Flew home from Fort Lauderdale on Friday.

I’d estimate that mask usage at the airport/on the plane was about 40% masked.

I honestly expected lower, being in Florida and all…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 2 of 57<12345>Last »