AZ Duffman Is Still Alive

Page 3 of 3<123
April 15th, 2022 at 4:04:24 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: missedhervee
Not in Shelby, N.C. they aren't.

Only the hard-core, most brain-washed Trumpies bothered to turn out to hear him lie again about losing the election.

His BS is getting old.

https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/article260316660.html
Hopefully he won't run again. I voted for him twice but 'getting old' is right.

I'm just more likely to vote for a Republican ... I'd vote for him a 3rd time if he *is* the candidate, most likely. And I don't even consider myself a Republican, which highlights the problem: a 2 party system is part of the 20th century madness we need to leave behind. The democrat candidate is so, so likely to turn me off completely, and then it's hello Donald again if we don't look out
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 15th, 2022 at 6:03:38 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: odiousgambit
Hopefully he won't run again. I voted for him twice but 'getting old' is right.

I'm just more likely to vote for a Republican ... I'd vote for him a 3rd time if he *is* the candidate, most likely. And I don't even consider myself a Republican, which highlights the problem: a 2 party system is part of the 20th century madness we need to leave behind. The democrat candidate is so, so likely to turn me off completely, and then it's hello Donald again if we don't look out

Party affiliation just needs to be removed. People need to vote for a candidate based upon the points of politics that are most important to them. I hate seeing someone vote for a candidate without knowing where they stand on issues but vote for them because they are a Dem or Rep.

To me a vote is a sign of confidence in a candidate, not just an ideology.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
Page 3 of 3<123