Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade?

May 20th, 2022 at 2:17:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Question, can you take an organ from a corpse to save a life without prior consent from the recently alive person?

I don't think you can in any state in the union. But you can force a LIVE woman to use all of hers for months.

You are saying you can force a woman to get pregnant?
The President is a fink.
May 20th, 2022 at 4:01:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
You are saying you can force a woman to get pregnant?

Why, do you also like the laws where the woman is raped and also forced to carry the pregnancy to term as well?

Maybe you believe once someone starts something, you can chain their leg to something until they are finished. Sounds like slavery.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 20th, 2022 at 4:43:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oops: GOP candidate says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/leftofcentermi/status/1527390618984402944?s=21&t=yHm-IqpAJcEGuqrNW5HIkw

Quote:
Trump-endorsed state rep. candidate Jacky Eubanks says that if it came to a vote in the MI legislature, she would vote to make birth control illegal. “Sex ought to be between one man and one woman in the confines of marriage…and open to life. Absolutely.”

So yes, Duffman, your rotten party is anti-birth control.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 20th, 2022 at 5:02:41 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee
Brilliant!

Better yet, nip the problem in the bud.

Republican legislators need to get behind a bill that says whenever a man wants to have sex with a woman she must first kick him in the balls as hard as she can.

That is just absurd.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 21st, 2022 at 2:48:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Why, do you also like the laws where the woman is raped and also forced to carry the pregnancy to term as well?

Maybe you believe once someone starts something, you can chain their leg to something until they are finished. Sounds like slavery.

No such laws. Morning after pill alone makes your statement false.
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2022 at 12:15:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The things you learn..

Quote:
Benjamin Franklin gave instructions on at-home abortions in a book in the 1700s

It’s said to be fairly accurate for what was known at the time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 21st, 2022 at 5:25:59 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288

Who cares what the NPR says on anything.
Might as well bring out a Rasmussen Poll and call it "balanced"
Roe is getting overturned & it won't move the needle in November.
"It's the Economy stupid!"/Gas Prices/Overall Inflation on food, rent & now mortgage rates are going up.
The Left can keep walking out Abortion Rights, Racism & "future attacks" on Gay Marriage and birth control.
Definitely run on all of that in November, it's a bold strategy.
In the end, the GOP gets a massive House majority & "51+ Manchin" Senate Seats minimum.
The House Plant withers away to obscurity., maybe gets a few vetoes in there along the way.
What a great President, LMAO.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 22nd, 2022 at 6:29:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
What a great President, LMAO.

Glad you’ve finally come to your senses.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 22nd, 2022 at 10:35:27 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Will the abortion issue galvanzie the democrats, esp. the progressives, such that it overcomes disappointment in Biden?

Depends on who is nominated; no doubt it will piss off a lot of folks (60% or more,so they say) if / when Roe is overturned.

I think we need to show the combatants; on the Right we have republican women holding a bible and wearing a chastity belt; on the Left we have democratic women holding their i-phones, taking selfies of themselves holding an opened coat hanger.

Let the Games Begin!
May 22nd, 2022 at 1:45:01 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
Will the abortion issue galvanzie the democrats, esp. the progressives, such that it overcomes disappointment in Biden?

Depends on who is nominated; no doubt it will piss off a lot of folks (60% or more,so they say) if / when Roe is overturned.

I thing we need to show the combatants; on the Right we have republican women holding a bible and wearing a chastity belt; on the Left we have democratic women holding their i-phones, taking selfies of themselves holding an opened coat hanger.

Let the Games Begin!

That sounds like the typical lefty gal. Abort herself with a coat hanger using her IPhone so she can see, record it and post it on facebook. These new gals they don't no help, asking if you can help them is racist.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin