I got a Kit Kat with no water! Nestle, I'm suing you for a lifetime supply of Kit Kat!

May 10th, 2022 at 7:33:42 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Seriously? What a beyond frivolous Lawsuit. Woman bought a Kit Kat with no wafer, so she plans or planned to sue Nestle for a lifetime supply of chocolate! Really? It's just a chocolate bar with no wafer! Grow up!
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 11th, 2022 at 2:57:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Riverjordan
Seriously? What a beyond frivolous Lawsuit. Woman bought a Kit Kat with no wafer, so she plans or planned to sue Nestle for a lifetime supply of chocolate! Really? It's just a chocolate bar with no wafer! Grow up!

Title says "water" I wondered what was going on.

Lawsuit will likely get tossed. If it is Nestle the culprit I have to assume it is a Canadian court then so could be different.
The President is a fink.
May 12th, 2022 at 12:21:18 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Title says "water" I wondered what was going on.

Lawsuit will likely get tossed. If it is Nestle the culprit I have to assume it is a Canadian court then so could be different.

Autocorrect kept suggesting I meant water, I had to manually override it a couple of times in the actual thread, but I accidentally didn't override it to wafer in the thread title. I wasn't able to edit the title when I realized what happened.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.