Anyone not getting a Booster?

Page 2 of 4<1234>
May 14th, 2022 at 7:04:45 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Not interested. After no reaction to the first shot, I had a moderate reaction to the second and a strong reaction to the booster. Booster nearly put my wife in the hospital.

Vaccines are still first generation more than a year later. Still using the same spike protein that is no longer in circulation. It has mutated more than thirty times since the pandemic began. How effective can the vaccines be at this point?
May 14th, 2022 at 10:26:23 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: Riverjordan
I am fully vaccinated, but I choose not to get Boosted. The first two Vaccinations, I ended up out of work for almost 4 months. The Vaccines caused me tremendous pain that only went away after almost 4 months. So a Booster would most likely cause me to be out of work for almost 4 months again and I can't afford that risk. What about you?

I don’t believe you
May 14th, 2022 at 11:09:01 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Riverjordan
IThe first two Vaccinations, I ended up out of work for almost 4 months. The Vaccines caused me tremendous pain that only went away after almost 4 months.

As a side effect you endured four months of pain: pain where?

Please provide details as severe side effects are extremely rare.
May 15th, 2022 at 8:06:45 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: rquiredusername
I don’t believe you

I don't care if you don't believe me.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 15th, 2022 at 10:47:21 AM permalink
missedhervee
I also question your claim, most especially because you've thus far refused to provide details upon my request.

That is the sign of possible prevarication, of being painted into a corner.

I mean, c'mon, you were off four months because of "pain" from a vaccine shot?

Really?
May 15th, 2022 at 12:13:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: missedhervee
I also question your claim, most especially because you've thus far refused to provide details upon my request.

That is the sign of possible prevarication, of being painted into a corner.

I mean, c'mon, you were off four months because of "pain" from a vaccine shot?

Really?

Probably one of those things where the needle entry became infected, turned into a giant festering wound, and then had to shipped off to a special facility with a hyperbaric chamber, spending hours in a pressurized oxygen...and

Or maybe just a headache?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 15th, 2022 at 12:17:32 PM permalink
missedhervee
Maybe he just fainted at the sight of the needle and was in a coma for four months?

Or perhaps he's an alien from another world sent here to scout their invasion force who sustained a blow to his head and developed amnesia; not realizing he's not one of us he got the shot and it wreaked havoc with his blood chemistry.

Or maybe the one injecting him got confused and gave him a shot of ebola.

I guess we'll never know.
May 15th, 2022 at 12:24:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I got my booster in December. I probably won't get another booster until/unless required or maybe just in the fall with my Flu shot, but I don't foresee myself making a special appointment for it.

I feel pretty safe as is and I am not too worried about it. And, as most placed do not require a booster (even if they require a base vaccine), I doubt it will be a requirement anytime soon, if ever.
May 17th, 2022 at 5:47:31 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: missedhervee
Maybe he just fainted at the sight of the needle and was in a coma for four months?

Or perhaps he's an alien from another world sent here to scout their invasion force who sustained a blow to his head and developed amnesia; not realizing he's not one of us he got the shot and it wreaked havoc with his blood chemistry.

Or maybe the one injecting him got confused and gave him a shot of ebola.

I guess we'll never know.

Oh c'mon Mr V
You can't assume River Jordon is male just because she has a male name.
May 18th, 2022 at 12:15:01 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: OnceDear
Oh c'mon Mr V
You can't assume River Jordon is male just because she has a male name.
possibly the only guy who hasn't figured out who it is?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 2 of 4<1234>