Anyone not getting a Booster?

Page 3 of 4<1234>
May 18th, 2022 at 12:58:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: OnceDear
Oh c'mon Mr V
You can't assume River Jordon is male just because she has a male name.

Hey...

Quote:
The name River is both a boy's name and a girl's name of English origin. Most of the notable Rivers have been male, but this nature name certainly flows as well for a girl.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 18th, 2022 at 1:20:55 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Maybe the OP has just named itself after the body of water flowing outside its home.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 18th, 2022 at 1:54:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It could also just be a religious reference "River Jordan" is what a lot of religious people call "the Jordan River" (The famous River in the Middle East on the boundry of Jordan and Israel now) when discussing certain events.
So, it may not be a name (well I guess its a username) at all, but a religious reference.

(I don't normally get involved in such speculation, but I just found the name interesting, and a lot of people seem to be missing this common reference, so I just thought I would throw it out there).
May 18th, 2022 at 2:19:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: odiousgambit
possibly the only guy who hasn't figured out who it is?

You got me there; please enlighten me.
May 19th, 2022 at 3:06:54 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: missedhervee
You got me there; please enlighten me.
OK, say there is a certain female who gets booted all the time because she is banned but comes back with different IDs. She's learned how to disguise that well, I wouldn't know how to do that myself. Creepy.

This person has a compulsion to start threads or hijack threads with weird topics. Something typical might be " can you believe this guy in Nebraska has an exclusive diet of peanut butter, only, all his life but is perfectly healthy?" Or maybe something about the vaccine was a piece of cake but the booster knocked them out for 4 months because of the pain

who might this be?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 19th, 2022 at 6:55:03 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
OK, say there is a certain female who gets booted all the time because she is banned but comes back with different IDs. She's learned how to disguise that well, I wouldn't know how to do that myself. Creepy.

This person has a compulsion to start threads or hijack threads with weird topics. Something typical might be " can you believe this guy in Nebraska has an exclusive diet of peanut butter, only, all his life but is perfectly healthy?" Or maybe something about the vaccine was a piece of cake but the booster knocked them out for 4 months because of the pain

who might this be?

Is she Whoopi Goldberg?
May 19th, 2022 at 10:26:56 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Nathan / Tasha?

Has she shown much interest in DT?

Yes, she's a pest at WoV and VCT, but DT as well?

She has an account here under"Nathan" but hasn't posted much (ten times) and her last visit was in September.
May 19th, 2022 at 10:29:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Nathan / Tasha?

Based on her multiple nuked accounts here, I’d say yes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2022 at 2:23:48 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
The out of work for almost four months due to the pain of the Vaccines really did happen to me.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 19th, 2022 at 2:25:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Nathan / Tasha?

She has an account here under"Nathan" but hasn't posted much (ten times) and her last visit was in September.

Wizard finally had enough and 86ed her quite some time ago. She used to show up under new handles but I think she has finally moved on.
The President is a fink.
Page 3 of 4<1234>