Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 2 of 85<12345>Last »

Thread Rating:

May 28th, 2022 at 9:47:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You want to protect woman make private restroom with a lock.

https://bronx.news12.com/nypd-man-follows-woman-into-subway-bathroom-attempts-to-sexually-assault-her-41619094

And that's a load of bs about plumbing and cleaninng. You reroute plumbing with pipe fittings, and cleaning is not a significant issue either.

And how are you planning to check that only biological women enter. You can't. You do that with single bathroom and a lock

Not a load of BS. It is how restrooms are done all over the world. Like I said quit being a goof.

You keep men out like we always have. By making womens restrooms for women. Quit telling perverts they are welcome. That alone solves most of the problem.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2022 at 9:54:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Not a load of BS. It is how restrooms are done all over the world. Like I said quit being a goof.

You keep men out like we always have. By making womens restrooms for women. Quit telling perverts they are welcome. That alone solves most of the problem.

You don't protect them with a sign. So, that's obviously not your purpose. Who cares what other people do?

You plan to challenge every person who you're not sure is a woman going in? Good luck. I'd love to see the civil suit when that goes wrong.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2022 at 9:59:54 AM permalink
rxwine
And apparently you know less about plumbing than i do. And I don't know that much.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2022 at 10:40:10 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Riverjordan
Thank you for supporting my point of view. Biological Men should never be allowed in a Woman's bathroom. Never.
If you were in a rest room, just washing your hands, would you be offended or feel threatened if what you refer to as a 'biological man' : A person who had completely sex changed from male to female. came in and used a cubicle?
May 28th, 2022 at 10:42:37 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11

Which perverts? Do you characterise all transexuals as perverts?
May 28th, 2022 at 10:45:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: OnceDear
Which perverts? Do you characterise all transexuals as perverts?

Pretty much unless it is a birth defect. A male dressing and acting like a woman is not normal.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2022 at 10:46:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
And apparently you know less about plumbing than i do. And I don't know that much.

You don’t know anything about it as far as I can see from this thread. Maybe how to use a sink to wash your hands at best.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2022 at 11:27:07 AM permalink
rxwine
You don’t know anything about it as far as I can see from this thread. Maybe how to use a sink to wash your hands at best.

It might be beyond your skills, but saying it is hard for people who do that kind of work regularly, should be a piece of cake.
May 28th, 2022 at 11:46:52 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Riverjordan
Thank you for supporting my point of view. Biological Men should never be allowed in a Woman's bathroom. Never.

Since almost all janitors are male I guess in your world all of the women's rest rooms will smell worse than that old, rotten whale blown up and strewn all over the place in Florence, Oregon.

exploding whale.
May 28th, 2022 at 1:26:48 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I should have clarified that a Biological man should never be allowed to be in a Woman's bathroom when it is being occupied by a Female or Females. Never.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
Page 2 of 85<12345>Last »