Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 11 of 11« First<891011

Thread Rating:

August 5th, 2022 at 10:28:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 54
Quote: JCW09
Google Name and Likeness Rights.
Unbelievable how out of touch you are!

Let them compete
I'm well aware that there are no paid athletes in scholastic Women sports which is the topic.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 11th, 2022 at 9:44:28 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 5
Quote: terapined
Let them compete
I'm well aware that there are no paid athletes in scholastic Women sports which is the topic.

Evidently you aren't aware of much.
Female college athletes are now cashing in on Name & Likeness endorsements.
I told you to Google it. The stories about various female college athletes are there for everyone to see.
These female athletes are being paid. Real money for their image & likeness as a result of their scholastic athletic success.
Men pretending to be women and kicking their asses due to biological advantage are taking real women's scholarship spots.
College scholarships can turn into NIL sponsorship deals. Only a non-athlete thinks high school & college sports are just for fun.
It stops being about competing for fun at age 10-12. Probably the last time you were ever on a sports team due to lack of talent.
If you are a biological man that wants to pretend you are woman & don the dress, make up and the rest of your female costume, fine.
When it comes to competing in high school & college sports, you're a dude and will compete against your same biological sex.
Or you can go pay and play in the local city rec league. Those are the leagues for "fun competition".
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
Page 11 of 11« First<891011