Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 4 of 85<1234567>Last »

Thread Rating:

June 4th, 2022 at 5:06:26 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: rxwine
Seems to be an epidemic of males dressed like males raping girls in their bathroom. Maybe you should start a thread on that?

Maybe RiverJordan could be our newshound, seeking out non-events, anecdotes and urban myths,

Meanwhile, I ask again...

RiverJordan,
That's a quaint habit you have of not answering questions...

If you were in a rest room, just washing your hands, would YOU be disgusted, offended or feel threatened if what you refer to as a 'biological man' : A person who had completely sex changed from male to female. came in and used a cubicle?
June 5th, 2022 at 1:58:02 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: OnceDear
Maybe RiverJordan could be our newshound, seeking out non-events, anecdotes and urban myths,

Meanwhile, I ask again...

RiverJordan,
That's a quaint habit you have of not answering questions...

If you were in a rest room, just washing your hands, would YOU be disgusted, offended or feel threatened if what you refer to as a 'biological man' : A person who had completely sex changed from male to female. came in and used a cubicle?

Transsexuals make me feel uncomfortable. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable in that scenario.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
June 5th, 2022 at 4:32:51 AM permalink
OnceDear
Why??

Are you saying that he should not use the restroom, because you can't share a room with him?

What about 'perverts*' that are biologically female, but present themselves as male? Such as on internet forums?

Not that I'm calling anyone a pervert. I see no problem at all for anyone to present themselves as of the opposite gender on forums or in restrooms.
June 5th, 2022 at 5:43:39 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Why??

Are you saying that he should not use the restroom, because you can't share a room with him?

What about 'perverts*' that are biologically female, but present themselves as male? Such as on internet forums?

Not that I'm calling anyone a pervert. I see no problem at all for anyone to present themselves as of the opposite gender on forums or in restrooms.

I’m not so sure you’re using the preferred pronouns, bossman.
June 5th, 2022 at 6:21:26 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: rquiredusername
I’m not so sure you’re using the preferred pronouns, bossman.
It's not easy to do so when there's so much gender fluidity in play :o)

So much Irony in the first post of this thread. I wonder if that was RiverJordan's intention.

I'm so tempted to post the spoiler... Must resist.

I might object to the term 'bossman' on the grounds that today I'm 'bossperson' or 'bosslady'.... What Day is it? Oh. Sunday.... Sunday, I mostly identify as Male.... Mostly!
June 5th, 2022 at 6:42:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Why??

You seem to think being woke is a virtue. Presenting yourself as the opposite gender is just weird. When I was a kid sick people were described as being “sick” meaning mentally ill. Let me ask you. Someone presents as opposite sex and you start taking an interest in them then find the truth. Is it “no problem” then? What if you start getting physical then find the truth?

We as a society used to call this kind of behavior out. Now too many excuse it
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2022 at 6:49:31 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
You seem to think being woke is a virtue. Presenting yourself as the opposite gender is just weird. When I was a kid sick people were described as being “sick” meaning mentally ill. Let me ask you. Someone presents as opposite sex and you start taking an interest in them then find the truth. Is it “no problem” then? What if you start getting physical then find the truth?

It would not bother me at all to find out someone I assumed was one sex was physically another. In this day and age I expect that to happen. Being a married person I would not have the opportunity to get "physical" with them.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 5th, 2022 at 7:27:06 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: AZDuffman

it would not bother me at all. I'm hetero and no real interest in getting physical with other than my wife. But if unattached, I might find an attrective person interesting. If she turned out to have a penis I'd politely withdraw from any intimacy.
June 5th, 2022 at 7:49:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
it would not bother me at all. I'm hetero and no real interest in getting physical with other than my wife. But if unattached, I might find an attrective person interesting. If she turned out to have a penis I'd politely withdraw from any intimacy.

And what if you found the penis while being intimate?
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2022 at 8:27:55 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: Riverjordan
Transsexuals make me feel uncomfortable. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable in that scenario.

Nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable with mental illness.
Page 4 of 85<1234567>Last »