Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Thread Rating:

June 27th, 2022 at 4:03:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: missedhervee
I blame MSM media in part.

Back in the day before CNN / Fox and other slanted news outlets, we all pretty much got the same news, without a lot of editorializing.

Now it has morphed to each news service shaping the news to fit their agenda, with a lot of opinion thrown out in lieu of fact.

The sheeple digest this gruel over the years and wind up with pre-digested opinions mirroring those they watch daily.

Blame it on the intellectual laziness or the "dumbing down" of Americans.

Fox viewers are told it's perverted and wrong, so that's what they think; CNN viewers are told it's not harmful, just different, so they accept it.

Bottom line: we're getting mind-f@#ked.

Probably would have happened anyway sooner or later.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2022 at 4:54:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
I blame MSM media in part.

Back in the day before CNN / Fox and other slanted news outlets, we all pretty much got the same news, without a lot of editorializing.

Now it has morphed to each news service shaping the news to fit their agenda, with a lot of opinion thrown out in lieu of fact.

The sheeple digest this gruel over the years and wind up with pre-digested opinions mirroring those they watch daily.

Blame it on the intellectual laziness or the "dumbing down" of Americans.

Fox viewers are told it's perverted and wrong, so that's what they think; CNN viewers are told it's not harmful, just different, so they accept it.

Bottom line: we're getting mind-f@#ked.

That is the most accurate post we have had on the forum for a very long time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 30th, 2022 at 10:30:01 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
July 17th, 2022 at 1:24:52 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote:
A transgender woman behind bars at a New Jersey women’s prison impregnated two fellow inmates, prompting officials to move her to a different facility ... Minor, who is serving a 30-year sentence for manslaughter...“[NJDOC] have violated my right to be safe and free from sexual harassment, by putting me in one of the most violent youth Correctional facilities,” Minor wrote.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transgender-woman-demi-minor-impregnates-two-inmates-at-nj-prison/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 17th, 2022 at 1:44:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
Quote:
A transgender woman behind bars at a New Jersey women’s prison impregnated two fellow inmates, prompting officials to move her to a different facility ... Minor, who is serving a 30-year sentence for manslaughter...“[NJDOC] have violated my right to be safe and free from sexual harassment, by putting me in one of the most violent youth Correctional facilities,” Minor wrote.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transgender-woman-demi-minor-impregnates-two-inmates-at-nj-prison/

Can't say I get overly perturbed about what kind of conditions prisoners have to endure. It's prison. I'm kind of surprised they can get away with Colorado's supermax conditions. Pretty much solitary confinement for life.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2022 at 2:57:09 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Quote:

Can't say I get overly perturbed about what kind of conditions prisoners have to endure. It's prison. I'm kind of surprised they can get away with Colorado's supermax conditions. Pretty much solitary confinement for life.
What outcome do you want for incarceration? Do you just want the criminals punished, or do you want them reformed, or do you want restitution where possible?

We all know many go to prison and perfect their crime acts. Regardless, when people go to prison they are going to learn something. Either how to steal better or how to get gainful employment when they get out. With the costs of rents skyrocketing, these prisoners are going to need to make a goodly sum of money when they get out, just to sleep indoors. It's pretty obvious the way we have been incarcerating criminals isn't working very well.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 18th, 2022 at 2:36:47 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Removing my feelings about trans-fakers* getting into women's prisons in order to game the system in what has to be an undeniably grating way to the rest of us who like to have sex with women ... well, it's an interesting problem.

It has not been well known to the 'straight' portion of the population that a transgender person's new sex is one thing, but actual preference as far as the sex they are attracted to, quite another thing. I have noticed that this is not mentioned in articles about the prison incidents we just talked about. It is actually quite possible for a transgender male to want to have sex with women and not be a 'faker' as far as legitimacy as such. This was certainly news to me when I first heard about it. As far as the rest of the public, I don't think this is so well known still.

So what is to be done with a transgender convict? Clearly the best solution would be for them to have their own prisons. Of course, that would be prohibitively expensive. It's a problem.

* I hope I've established that I didn't make this term up
July 18th, 2022 at 2:40:07 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Re-establishing my feelings and opinions, I really just have this problem with the male who says he is female inside, and basically the only thing he has changed is his name. It's a problem for prisons and it's a problem for women's sports.

Maybe prisons should be divided up into two types. One prison for people with penises, and one prison for people without one. I'm almost serious.
July 18th, 2022 at 2:45:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Removing my feelings about trans-fakers* getting into women's prisons in order to game the system in what has to be an undeniably grating way to the rest of us who like to have sex with women ... well, it's an interesting problem.

It has not been well known to the 'straight' portion of the population that a transgender person's new sex is one thing, but actual preference as far as the sex they are attracted to, quite another thing. I have noticed that this is not mentioned in articles about the prison incidents we just talked about. It is actually quite possible for a transgender male to want to have sex with women and not be a 'faker' as far as legitimacy as such. This was certainly news to me when I first heard about it. As far as the rest of the public, I don't think this is so well known still.

So what is to be done with a transgender convict? Clearly the best solution would be for them to have their own prisons. Of course, that would be prohibitively expensive. It's a problem.

The solution is simple. If you are biological male you go to the men's prison. To the guy who says he "identifies as a woman" you tell him that prison is not Burger King so you do not get it your way.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2022 at 5:21:44 AM permalink
rxwine

Any prisoner who causes problems for the prison gets moved to a unit where they can't cause the problem. Of course, prisoners file complaints, like when they try to separate gang leaders out to more isolated units. That's what happened here.