Televised Jan 6 hearings.

Page 33 of 33« First<30313233
March 14th, 2023 at 5:20:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Kevin McCarthy announces that he's going to release all 42,000 hours of video of January 6th to the General Public and Adam Schitt for brains is having a nervous breakdown LOL. How will the General Public not take everything out of context, he's screaming. They will only see what they want to see. In other words they will only see the truth and not what the lying Democrats are trying to spoon feed them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 14th, 2023 at 7:02:31 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
JUNE 10, 2022:

Quote: Evenbob
I'm taking the Tucker Carlson approach to these sham hearings, he's not covering them because they're not news. They're a Hollywood produced propaganda show and he's not going to cover them at all. I'm not watching them nor will I be reading any news about them because I don't care about the show. Of course the talking heads on the Left are exploding over this, how dare Tucker Thomason not cover these huge newsworthy hearings. LOL

Quote: Gandler
I predict another series of posts in a thread for an issue that you say that you do not care about and are not following.

Gandler for the WIN. EB’s shtick is so predictable.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 15th, 2023 at 7:20:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
"Jan. 6, I think, is probably second only to the 2020 election as the biggest scam in my lifetime,”
Tucker Carlson
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 15th, 2023 at 7:35:39 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
"Jan. 6, I think, is probably second only to the 2020 election as the biggest scam in my lifetime,”
Tucker Carlson
ROTFL

Tucker Carlson is a REALLY smart guy. He is an actor, who has figured out how to present stuff that gets eyeballs on him. It doesn’t matter to his bottom line if ANY of it is true. Or if he actually believes ANY of it. I’m making up a number via pure guesswork, but he probably makes $5million + a year. How much do you make for pointing out his fallacies? I thought the same about Rush Limbaugh.
March 15th, 2023 at 7:48:33 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: SOOPOO
Tucker Carlson is a REALLY smart guy. He is an actor, who has figured out how to present stuff that gets eyeballs on him. It doesn’t matter to his bottom line if ANY of it is true. Or if he actually believes ANY of it. I’m making up a number via pure guesswork, but he probably makes $5million + a year. How much do you make for pointing out his fallacies? I thought the same about Rush Limbaugh.

I think he left CNN and then MSNBC because he is a true conservative and didn't agree with the world view there. His estimated net worth is $30 million so he certainly is good at attracting eyeballs so who knows. Can you make more at FOX than you can in the lefty media?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 15th, 2023 at 7:54:24 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
I think he left CNN and then MSNBC because he is a true conservative and didn't agree with the world view there. His estimated net worth is $30 million so he certainly is good at attracting eyeballs so who knows. Can you make more at FOX than you can in the lefty media?

I think he left MSNBC because his show was cancelled. MSNBC arguably made a move further to the left at the same time, so perhaps they saw Tucker as too conservative, but he was there for some months after his show's cancellation, so it's not as if he resigned while they still wanted his program.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 19th, 2023 at 6:12:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Another one bites the dust. This guy was pretty horrible spraying the police with pepper gel
Lock him up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jan-6-committee-capitol-reggie-walton-b2303496.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2023 at 9:23:50 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: @BretBaier
FOX News is told multiple U.S. Secret Service agents connected to Former President Donald Trump have been subpoenaed & are expected to testify before the D.C. grand jury likely on Friday. The grand jury appearances are related to the Special Counsel Jack Smith probe into the handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

These the same USSS agents who were happy to deny Jan. 6th testimony off-the-record but refused to repeat their claims under oath?
April 3rd, 2023 at 9:59:41 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
So, what are the odds that Fox will be ordered after the upcoming trial to pay over one billion dollars in damages?

I'd say close to even odds.
December 21st, 2023 at 9:26:57 AM permalink
ams288
Search history for one of the Jan. 6 terrorists:

“Hands burning from pepper spray” on Jan. 7th is funny!
Page 33 of 33« First<30313233