So does this mean we will see back alley abortions again? I think so

Page 1 of 171234>Last »
July 6th, 2022 at 9:20:28 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I feel that Roe VS Wade getting overturned this year means very soon we will be seeing back alley abortions again. Welcome to 1972. I can't believe Roe VS Wade actually got overturned in 2022. WTF!
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 6th, 2022 at 9:42:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Riverjordan
I feel that Roe VS Wade getting overturned this year means very soon we will be seeing back alley abortions again. Welcome to 1972. I can't believe Roe VS Wade actually got overturned in 2022. WTF!

Good! Lots of empty real estate in alleys needs to be rented.
The President is a fink.
July 6th, 2022 at 11:22:25 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Maybe Planned Parenthood will start shipping women from anti-abortion states to the nearest state that permits abortioins.

Just wait til there are enough women to fill up a bus then send them off for the procedure.
July 6th, 2022 at 12:21:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Gonna be abortion clinics right next to the fireworks shops at certain state lines.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 6th, 2022 at 1:50:39 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
I have to wonder if Roe VS Wade is going to return after many people riot over it being overturned. I feel incredibly sorry for Women who got pregnant from rape and now cannot abort the baby. So they are now forced to be stuck with rapists' babies. Horrible thought.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 6th, 2022 at 1:56:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I have to wonder if Roe VS Wade is going to return after many people riot over it being overturned. I feel incredibly sorry for Women who got pregnant from rape and now cannot abort the baby. So they are now forced to be stuck with rapists' babies. Horrible thought.

Republicans love girls being forced to carry their rapists’ babies. It’s all part of “god’s plan.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 6th, 2022 at 2:18:00 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It raises an interesting question, if you have a policy that covers or partially covers abortions, and you live in a State where they are not legal, will they cover travel expenses if you have a long distance trip? Some policies do this for other procedures that are cheaper in other States (because its cheaper to pay travel costs plus the procedure if there is a vast difference). Its an interesting question.

What the Democrats need to do, is get the ACA updated to require that all plans cover abortions, and this would also overrule State laws that restrict health insurance locally for covering abortion. This will be critical for protecting rights. And, this is the one feasible path to make Roe being overturned relatively irrelevant (how many States will keep abortions illegal when the insurance lobbies start attacking local reps, my guess is insurance lobbyists have more power over Republicans than their values at the end of the day, maybe with some rare exceptions)...
July 6th, 2022 at 3:11:01 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I had no idea insurance covered abortions. I came out of pocket for all of mine.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 6th, 2022 at 3:25:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

To bad you feel bad for something not happening. Either educate yourself on what really happened or stop trolling.
The President is a fink.
July 6th, 2022 at 3:37:45 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: AZDuffman
To bad you feel bad for something not happening. Either educate yourself on what really happened or stop trolling.

Can the birth parents change their mind and make the surrogate mom have an abortion? Can the surrogate abort without their permission? So many questions so little time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
Page 1 of 171234>Last »