2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

September 25th, 2022 at 7:01:29 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
No, I just know in-person voting is unnecessary for security.

Ha, you probably believe in same day voting. I can't imagine the mess with all the people who want to vote including all the infirm people who normally stay home trying to make it through the lines

There we go again statements with 'know' in place of 'believe'. Voting rules evolved for a reason ignore them at your peril.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 25th, 2022 at 8:21:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
There we go again statements with 'know' in place of 'believe'. Voting rules evolved for a reason ignore them at your peril.

Say what? So, the current system has evolved to its highest point so far.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2022 at 7:12:45 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: rxwine
Say what? So, the current system has evolved to its highest point so far.

As per my OP they have 'evolved' to same level as Russia in the Ukraine referendum. If your goal was the countries elections falling to the level of Russian and 3rd world elections, I guess you have gotten there.
September 26th, 2022 at 7:41:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
As per my OP they have 'evolved' to same level as Russia in the Ukraine referendum. If your goal was the countries elections falling to the level of Russian and 3rd world elections, I guess you have gotten there.

You’re just speaking out of your butt now.

By all accounts, 2020 was the most secure election in our country’s history (not your country, you’re Canadian). Audit after audit, GOP Secretaries of State, multiple courts, etc. all agreed that the results were sound.

It’s just the sore losers who lie and pretend otherwise.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 26th, 2022 at 8:00:30 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
You’re just speaking out of your butt now.

By all accounts, 2020 was the most secure election in our country’s history (not your country, you’re Canadian). Audit after audit, GOP Secretaries of State, multiple courts, etc. all agreed that the results were sound.

It’s just the sore losers who lie and pretend otherwise.

By all accounts of the people that gained power in the election it was fair. I am sure that Russian courts will certify the results in the Ukraine as well. Like Russia your national police force (FBI) ensures that people that don't agree either stop protesting or get jailed. It is scary watching what was once one of the freest countries in the world being turned into the most repressive country in the world. Today's US allows no dissent. Voice your opinion and your job and livelihood is attacked by the woke if you aren't following the lefts agenda.
September 26th, 2022 at 8:06:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Jailed? None of the capitol protestors would have gone to jail had they protested within the law. Perfectly legal protests happen all the time. It's a regular thing in Washington.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2022 at 8:30:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
By all accounts of the people that gained power in the election it was fair. I am sure that Russian courts will certify the results in the Ukraine as well. Like Russia your national police force (FBI) ensures that people that don't agree either stop protesting or get jailed. It is scary watching what was once one of the freest countries in the world being turned into the most repressive country in the world. Today's US allows no dissent. Voice your opinion and your job and livelihood is attacked by the woke if you aren't following the lefts agenda.

You’re starting to sound like a QAnon person. More and more divorced from reality.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 26th, 2022 at 8:44:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
You’re starting to sound like a QAnon person. More and more divorced from reality.

Maybe he supports them.

Let's see.

Quote:
QAnon movement posits that Trump is seeking to liberate the United States from an evil group of sex-trafficking cannibals who consume the flesh of children to live forever — and that an event known as "The Storm" will declare martial law and lead to the arrests of all their political opponents.

Or maybe this group.

Quote:
Negative48, whose members were behind the mass pilgrimage to Dallas last year to see the supposed resurrection of John F. Kennedy Jr. and his alliance with former President Donald Trump to retake America from the forces of evil, are now following Trump's rallies around the country like rock concerts.
September 26th, 2022 at 11:20:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
. It is scary watching what was once one of the freest countries in the world being turned into the most repressive country in the world. Today's US allows no dissent. Voice your opinion and your job and livelihood is attacked by the woke if you aren't following the lefts agenda.

What a bunch of garbage
Talk about right wing extremism on full display
If foxnews ain't dissent, I don't know what is. Tucker isn't following the lefts agenda and is probably banking millions.
If you break the law protesting. Doesn't matter if it's a Trumper or BLM, you should be arrested. Just because you a Trumper, you shouldn't get a pass.
You are definitely extremist if you can't throw those clowns that attacked the Capitol under the bus.
I do whatever I want because I'm free
It's the right thats against freedom. Abortion.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 26th, 2022 at 4:30:34 PM permalink
rxwine