Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Page 3 of 3<123
August 15th, 2022 at 2:41:04 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Story is kinda lame so far imo, mostly mundane happenings. I figured by page 2 Axl would be sniffing coke off hookers butts or something crazy already.
August 15th, 2022 at 4:17:28 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rquiredusername
Story is kinda lame so far imo, mostly mundane happenings. I figured by page 2 Axl would be sniffing coke off hookers butts or something crazy already.

Axl from the band or our Axelwolf. Either one is probable.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 15th, 2022 at 6:18:24 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: rquiredusername

Spoiler alert. Axl lands in jail in an upcoming part. 😏😉
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 15th, 2022 at 7:41:25 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Axl found out Guns N'Roses was doing a show at a Concert Hall not to far from his hotel that very night He was excited! He bought last minute tickets for Front Row! He was going to see his Current Band in 2022! He knew that going to see Guns N'Roses in 2022 was risky, but he wanted to take that chance. He got ready for the Concert, and then went. Guns N'Roses opening Act was an up and coming Rock Band named Cake Cream. Cake Cream was really good. Axl smiled, remembering when he and his band mates were up and coming and opened for established Bands, Musicians, and Singers. The Fans went wild for Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Cake Cream was 2022's Young Guns N'Roses.

After Cake Cream finished, the applause was wild. Guns N'Roses started the show, and Axl watched in awe as Older Axl sprinted Spritely around the stage like a 25 year old Axl. Older Axl was having the time of his life , with a huge smile on his face. He sang songs Axl had never even heard of such as Chinese Democracy, Don't Damn Me, and Bad Apples. Duff, Slash, and the New Members Axl had never even met all played hard. The crowd loved Current Guns N'Roses. Axl was proud.

But then something bad happened. Older Axl sang a loud, high pitched screeching wail during the ending of IRS song(the word "true," and promptly lost his voice. Older Axl looked mortified. Axl thought, "Oh no." My voice is a huge part of my selling point, and Older me has just lost his voice. A Band Manager asked Older Axl if his voice was okay. Older Axl shook his head and made the "gone," gesture.

The Band Manager asked if there was anyone in the Audience who could fill in for Older Axl. Older Axl looked hopefully at the Audience.

Axl knew he had to make a tough choice. He needed to go on stage and fill in for Older Axl. Axl raised his hand and said,"I'm sure I can fill in for Ol.. Axl. I am a huge fan of Guns N'Roses. Older Axl looked curiously at Axl and at The Band Manager. Older Axl felt he could trust this young man and gave his approval, and Axl went up on stage and sang Sweet Child Of Mine, It's So Easy, Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Welcome To The Jungle(In the bridge for Welcome To The Jungle Axl sang,"You know where you are, you're in 2022 baby, you're gonna die!" The Crowd loved his impromptu adlib), Night Train, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, flawlessly and even danced energetically and wildly like his normal self. Older Axl watched in awe that this young man could sing his songs so flawlessly and dance like him. Older Axl was impressed.

Axl, as a gift of sorts to Older Axl and their Fans did IRS and sang the high pitched screeching wail that Older Axl sang before it took away his voice, and his voice was even longer compared to Older Axl's attempt at it and Axl didn't lose his voice doing it. Fans were impressed and cheered wildly.

Even Older Axl was showing he was in awe..Both Axls were happy they made their Fans happy. Both Axls smiled at each other, at the Fans, the Band Members, and the Band Manager and Security. and the other Band Members, Band Manager, Security, and Fans were impressed and happy. Axl, Older Axl, and the other Band Members took a bow, to huge cheers..
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 16th, 2022 at 10:41:35 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Non-plussed at the stellar performance by a stranger with an uncanny resemblance to himself, old Axl (OA) invited the young man to visit back stage after the show concluded.

Young Axl (YA) joined him in the back room.

Without further ado they smoked some weed, snorted some good coke, disrobed, and had sex.

Later, OA mused as he zipped up: "Ya know, people have always told me to go F-- myself and by golly they were right. I am absolutely beside myself."

YA then stabbed OA in the eye and watched without emotion as his life ebbed out into the shag carpet.

"I never liked that guy."
August 16th, 2022 at 10:47:13 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: missedhervee
Non-plussed at the stellar performance by a stranger with an uncanny resemblance to himself, old Axl (OA) invited the young man to visit back stage after the show concluded.

Young Axl (YA) joined him in the back room.

Without further ado they smoked some weed, snorted some good coke, disrobed, and had sex.

Later, OA mused as he zipped up: "Ya know, people have always told me to go F-- myself and by golly they were right. I am absolutely beside myself."

YA then stabbed OA in the eye and watched without emotion as his life ebbed out into the shag carpet.

"I never liked that guy."

On another Website where I wrote this story, someone wrote,"Axl and Older Axl got drunk and fuced all night." Wouldn't that just plain be awkward? Technically, Older Axl and Axl could get drunk and fuc each other, but all I can think of is,"Eew!" 🤮
August 16th, 2022 at 4:59:56 PM permalink
Riverjordan
After the show, the Band Manager said that Older Axl wanted to talk to Axl. Older Axl had gotten his voice back.

Axl was led backstage, and met Older Axl.

Older Axl said gratefully,"Thanks for coming through for me tonight. You really helped me out."

Axl smiled happily. "You're welcome, Axl," Axl told Older Axl.

Older Axl looked deeply at Axl. "I had a feeling I could trust you. You remind me so much of me when I was young."

Axl blushed. He decided he needed to tell Older Axl the truth.

"That's because I am the younger you," Axl told Older Axl. "I time traveled from 1987 to 2022."

Older Axl wasn't even all that freaked out and felt at ease with what Younger Axl was telling him. Older Axl smiled at him.

Axl told Older Axl,"I'm so proud of you and Current Guns N'Roses," Axl told him proudly.

Older Axl smiled back happily. "I'm glad you're proud.

They chatted for a long while and Axl begun to feel tired. Axl and Older Axl exchanged phone numbers and Axl went back to his Hotel.

He went to sleep. He woke up and watched the News. The News had a segment on his impromptu singing with Guns N'Roses, and News Anchors jokingly wondered if Young Axl Rose had time traveled from 1987 to 2022. Oh no, Axl thought worriedly. Axl's stomach growled again and he knew he had to eat. He was hungry, but he knew he risked being outed as Axl Rose.

Axl decided to order No Contact Room Service and paid with his prepaid credit card. He ate and drank in his Hotel Room. Axl knew going in that going to see Current Guns N'Roses was extremely risky, but he was more thinking along the lines of risky as in freaking out Older Axl.

If 25 year old Axl was looking at 12 year old Axl, he most likely would have felt at least a little freaked out. Actually going up on stage and singing Guns N'Roses songs to help out Older Axl was plain dangerous and risky. But Axl knew he couldn't help but help out Older Axl who was in serious need of his help.

He took a shower, watched TV, and fell asleep.
Page 3 of 3<123