I have a confession to make.

Page 2 of 3<123>
August 12th, 2022 at 11:59:04 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Riverjordan
I'm Nathan....

That was about the worst kept secret in WoV/DT history.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 12th, 2022 at 12:33:05 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: Wizard

I thought I found the perfect disguise when I came up with the "$300 Comped dinner caused arguments when invited Guests didn't chip in for Tax and tip." Lots of well known Gamblers have had the exact thing happen to them so I assumed I would fit right in by claiming that happened to me. It didn't work. ;)
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 12th, 2022 at 4:07:04 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Wizard

It is hard to believe but now I have actually lost more respect for Nathan. If you are going to lie, stick to it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 12th, 2022 at 6:20:48 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: DRich
It is hard to believe but now I have actually lost more respect for Nathan. If you are going to lie, stick to it.

You respect me LESS for coming clean? 🤨
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 12th, 2022 at 8:47:32 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
You respect me LESS for coming clean? 🤨

I respect you more. I'm big on confession. I'd like to think I would have made a good Catholic.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 13th, 2022 at 4:49:32 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I confess I'm disappointed with myself for reading this thread
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 13th, 2022 at 9:51:30 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Gotta confess, time to come clean after all these years...thanks for the inspiration, Tasha.

I killed Jimmy Hoffa.

There it is.

Boy, do I feel better.
August 14th, 2022 at 3:51:14 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
I'm Nathan....
Thanks, Karen. First... Be reassured. No penalty to be imposed resulting from this confession.

A few questions....

1) Did you for one second think you had us fooled? Your very first post, got you flagged. We knew intuitively immediately, and had absolute conclusive proof within a very short period.

2) Why confess now?

3) Would you like to apologise to anyone?

4) Would you like to thank anyone for us letting you persist here even though we knew who you were? You were nuked from WOV and will never be welcomed back there. If you pull any more stunts, you jeopardize this identity here.

5) Subject to Wizard's approval, would you like to switch back to using the KarenNathan Identity here?

6) Just out of interest, are you going to make this confession on those other forums where you denied being Nathan/Karen/Tasha...

Oh... And congratulations at reincarnating as Kentry and Karice at those other forums.
August 14th, 2022 at 6:50:13 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: OnceDear
Thanks, Karen. First... Be reassured. No penalty to be imposed resulting from this confession.

A few questions....

1) Did you for one second think you had us fooled? Your very first post, got you flagged. We knew intuitively immediately, and had absolute conclusive proof within a very short period.

2) Why confess now?

3) Would you like to apologise to anyone?

4) Would you like to thank anyone for us letting you persist here even though we knew who you were? You were nuked from WOV and will never be welcomed back there. If you pull any more stunts, you jeopardize this identity here.

5) Subject to Wizard's approval, would you like to switch back to using the KarenNathan Identity here?

6) Just out of interest, are you going to make this confession on those other forums where you denied being Nathan/Karen/Tasha...

Oh... And congratulations at reincarnating as Kentry and Karice at those other forums.

I thought claiming that I had a Comp based argument over tax and tip at a restaurant would make me look more like a Legitimate Newbie. Lots of well known and casual Gamblers have had similar Comp based arguments when the invited Guests don't chip in for Tax and tip. So I figured I'd look like a Legitimate Newbie with that, fitting right in.

I confessed because I just didn't feel right not confessing. I wanted to get it off my chest.

I apologize for lying multiple times about not being Kentry, LusciousSweet2, Dean, etc.

I thank you and Wizard for still allowing me to post on DT knowing I am Nathan. :)

If Wizard and/or you will approve of it, I'd love to switch back to my Karen Nathan name. :)

I only used the River Jordan name on here and WOV, gambling wise.

I was Kentry and Karice before even knowing what WOV was.
August 15th, 2022 at 10:42:12 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Why do you lie?

Insecure?

Desperate?

Psychopathology?
Page 2 of 3<123>