August 15th, 2022 at 2:08:51 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: missedhervee
Why do you lie?

Insecure?

Desperate?

Psychopathology?
I think she answered the whole 'Why do you'' on Todds podcast. The whole interaction with forums is "just for fun."

She doesn't seem to care that she causes disruption and actual damage.
August 15th, 2022 at 2:11:50 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Riverjordan

If Wizard and/or you will approve of it, I'd love to switch back to my Karen Nathan name. :)

Karen,
If you find yourself unable to log in as RiverJordan, then assume that your Karen Nathan account has been reinstated.
I don't yet have Wizard's approval.
August 15th, 2022 at 2:20:05 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
August 17th, 2022 at 10:23:07 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: OnceDear
I think she answered the whole 'Why do you'' on Todds podcast. The whole interaction with forums is "just for fun."

She doesn't seem to care that she causes disruption and actual damage.

The question was something like,"Why did you create those alternate Accounts?" And I responded that I did it for fun. By "Fun," I was mostly talking about my Dean Character, as that was the only Account I made that had no real reason to be made. Each and every other Account had a serious purpose.

Kentry was my first Account on WOV and I put a lot of my real life under the Kentry Account.

Nelvin was the first Account I made after being banned as Kentry. I thought I had blocked my IP from being shown on WOV, but my IP was still visible.

Nathan was my main Account until I made a one time fed up cussing rant and got permanently banned from WOV.

Luscious Sweet was an Account I made because I was feeling weird at WOV as Nathan and was planning to possibly just quit on my own but still wanted to post. I even claimed I was a Craps player that had a really bad losing streak.

Blackjack Pro was meant to be a professional Blackjack player, but my very first thread as BJ Pro I claimed I thought I won when I had a 20 only to be beat by the Dealer's 21 and was confused, something no real Blackjack Professional would say. I was Suspended for sending Poker Grinder an unsolicited PM implying to him I wanted him to help me. It was an original three day Suspension, and then the Suspension days for added until I got banned without ever being reinstated.

Krazychick. I started a thread about leaving a Player's Club Card in the machine by accident and coming back and some guy was playing on my machine decent money. I, hearing how some People actually got free play and points by leaving Player's Club Card in accidentally and having other Player's play on Player's Club Card let him play on my machine. When he left, I was assuming I'd have a lot of free play/points and was stunned by balance only went up about a dollar despite him playing decent money. I mentioned this on WOV and the response was something like,"He probably realized someone else's Player's Club Card was in the machine, took it out while playing, and then put it back in when he was done playing. I was quickly banned under this Account, not even 8 hours later.

Nathan 2021 was an Account that I used to rant about still being banned from WOV for the one time fed up cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times.

The rest of the alternate accounts were just so I could post on WOV again. Karice, Cqldbakc, Lumes, Wishuponacomet, Moonsovermyhamy, etc
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 17th, 2022 at 10:26:06 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Pathetic.
August 17th, 2022 at 1:27:00 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Pathetic.

I was asked why I made those Accounts, and I answered truthfully, even admitting there was no good reason to make the Dean Account....
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
August 17th, 2022 at 2:46:55 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Riverjordan
If Wizard and/or you will approve of it, I'd love to switch back to my Karen Nathan name. :)

Request denied.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 3 of 3<123