River Jordan's Corner! :D

Page 2 of 32<12345>Last »
September 3rd, 2022 at 9:14:50 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Joined a Romance Chat Website.... I clearly said I am a Straight FEMALE.... What do they do? They send me a bunch of WOMEN to chat with... WHY would I want to chat with a bunch of WOMEN in a Romance Chat Room as a Straight WOMAN? :/

Edit. I also said I'm interested in People from 38-40... What do they do? They try to hook me up with a 26 year old Guy. 26. I clearly said,38-40... :/
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 3rd, 2022 at 11:28:15 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Riverjordan
Joined a Romance Chat Website.... I clearly said I am a Straight FEMALE.... What do they do? They send me a bunch of WOMEN to chat with... WHY would I want to chat with a bunch of WOMEN in a Romance Chat Room as a Straight WOMAN? :/

Edit. I also said I'm interested in People from 38-40... What do they do? They try to hook me up with a 26 year old Guy. 26. I clearly said,38-40... :/
Maybe that site has collated all your profiles across the whole internet and deduced you are an androgenous, multi gender, multi persona.

that 26Yo guy was actually a 37 Yo tall dark handsome transexual, who goes by the name of Jessica, just on forums, because he likes the name Jessica.
If you post BS on the interweb, BS will come right back at you.
September 7th, 2022 at 1:43:20 AM permalink
Riverjordan
So, I went to Red Lobster and Red Lobster gives complimentary cheddar bay biscuits if you sit down in the restaurant. I ordered fries and a Coke. I asked for a half dozen biscuits. The Server gave me what looked like about 20 biscuits. I was baffled at the roughly 20 biscuits, but under the impression that they were complimentary (They're supposed to be complimentary if you sit down in the restaurant). I ate about 6 before getting tired of the cheddar bay biscuits. My Server asked me if I wanted a to go box for the rest of the biscuits. I said yes, and he bought me a to go box and a huge paper bag. I didn't think too much of the huge paper bag, just assuming it was to carry my to go box. I didn't look in the huge paper bag. You guys know where this is going, right? I'll tell it anyways. 😉

I asked for the check and... I was beyond baffled that my check was roughly $55 before taxes and tip. 😱 I asked why my bill was so high as the biscuits are supposed to be complimentary and I saw I was being charged for about 70 biscuits! 😱 Remember, the Server served me about 20 and I ate about 6 before getting tired of them and asking for a to go box for roughly 14 biscuits. It turns out, inside the paper bag I didn't look inside of, there were about 50 biscuits just sitting there in multiple boxes! 😱 Biscuit overload! 😱 I explained I only wanted about 6 biscuits, and was baffled why I got about 20 in the first place. The Manager himself told me in private even he questioned the 70 biscuits and had asked the Server if I really wanted about 70 biscuits (Even he found roughly 70 biscuits alarming). Long story short, the 70 biscuits was taken off the bill and the roughly 64 biscuits were taken away. I only had to pay for the fries and Coke. The 6 biscuits I ate were considered complimentary. The Server and Manager were incredibly nice about the whole thing. 😀
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
September 20th, 2022 at 1:47:12 AM permalink
Riverjordan
I no longer get notifications for that Romance Chat Website. 😃 I logged out a long time ago and never went back, so the unwanted notifications stopped! 😃 Thank God! 😃
September 23rd, 2022 at 6:55:37 AM permalink
Riverjordan
When I was 8, my third grade Teacher had us recite our Superintendent's name. Octavio Visiedo was the Superintendent at the time. I remember to this day his name due to us having to recite it. I don't remember our Principal's name, but I remember the Superintendent's name. In normal circumstances, it should be the other way around. 😉
September 23rd, 2022 at 9:37:48 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I remember when I was in elementary school our principal would gather the entire student body in one place and read "How The Grinch Stole Christmas."
September 29th, 2022 at 10:25:15 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Thinking of Hurricane Andrew(1992) during Hurricane Season 2022. I still have vivid memories of how awful HA was. HA usually means something funny, but Hurricane Andrew (HA had nothing humorous about it. My neighborhood looked like TRASH after HA was done with us, but that was nothing compared to Homestead. I have vivid horrible memories of seeing Homestead on the news with homes that had roofs caved into the houses. 😱 It was a terrifying thing to see. 😱 Ironically, HA started off as a really small problem and grew into a big problem VERY quickly. It went from a Tropical Storm to a Category 1 and kept intensifying into a Category 5 within what seemed to be the same day. I remember a man on the news crying that he was enjoying a nice day on the beach with his Family and suddenly had Hurricane Andrew barrel at him and his family and they now had no food, no home, and no water. (He mentioned how sunny and beautiful the weather had been before they suddenly got hit with Hurricane Andrew. IIRC, lots of People also reported how beautiful the weather was before Hurricane Andrew landed)Terrifying news report.
September 30th, 2022 at 1:34:15 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Glad to see that your area of Florida is far away from Hurricane Ian. I hope it doesn't shift South or affect you.
Any disruptions to power or supply lines?
September 30th, 2022 at 5:10:44 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: OnceDear
Glad to see that your area of Florida is far away from Hurricane Ian. I hope it doesn't shift South or affect you.
Any disruptions to power or supply lines?

We had a brief power outage on Sunday or Monday ironically since on Sunday or Monday, Hurricane Ian wasn't a serious threat yet in South Florida. According to my local news sources and Google, Hurricane Ian is supposed to continue NORTH to the Carolinas, so Florida is officially out of harm's way at this moment. Thank you for your concerns. 😃
October 2nd, 2022 at 8:42:44 AM permalink
Riverjordan
I will be continuing my Fictional Axl Rose story here in this thread. 😃

Axl woke up, showered, ate, and got ready for the day. He really liked Cake Cream and wanted to learn more about them. Axl looked up Cake Cream. He found out they would be performing at a local Bar. Axl put on a hat, his bandanas, and went to that Bar and watched them play their set. Axl was amazed. They were really good. After the set, Axl approached Cake Cream and properly introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Michael Randall Johnson," he said, smiling. You guys are really good. I'm in the Music Business, and I think I can help you guys become big.

Cake Cream looked at him suspiciously. "How do we know you're not some Scammer?" Mike, the Lead Singer asked him warily. The other four Members backed up Mike's sentiments. Axl took off his hat and bandanas.

Cake Cream looked at him in awe and recognized him as that guy that helped Axl out last night!. Axl smiled. "Axl asked, "How do you feel about Guns N'Roses?"

Jimmy, the Bassist responded,"We're huge Fans of Guns N'Roses. We aspire to be like them. We opened for them last night and we don't open for Bands we don't like." Cake Cream backed up Jimmy. Axl smiled. "I'm a huge Guns N'Roses Fan myself," Axl said with a smile. "In fact, I think guys are the New Guns N'Roses of 2022."

Cake Cream all smiled. Axl asked if they had a Manager. Cake Cream didn't have a Manager. Axl offered to be their Manager. Axl said,"With my help, you can be the New Guns N'Roses." They accepted. They exchanged phone numbers. Axl offered to buy all of them Coke. The drink, not the drug, ;) and they all accepted and he bought them all Coke drinks and Cake Cream and Axl all drank the Cokes and chatted and Cake Cream thanked Axl. He welcomed them. They all chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and Axl left. Axl thought happily," Cake Cream is definitely my calling for 2022!

Axl went to his hotel and started wondering how to make Cake Cream huge Stars.
Page 2 of 32<12345>Last »