No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (33.33%)

3 members have voted

September 6th, 2022 at 2:53:06 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Trump is a misanthrope.

A very scary man when holding the reins of power.
September 6th, 2022 at 5:49:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
And to think, jcw was *this close* to calling me a liar for posting the original “nuclear documents” story.

He’s really bad at the long game…

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2022 at 6:02:14 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
And to think, jcw was *this close* to calling me a liar for posting the original “nuclear documents” story.

We will never know what they found. You will believe everything that they tell you as long as it makes Trump look bad. Anything that puts him in a good light you discount There is absolutely no reason to believe anything the FBI or .gov tells us anymore. Truth or integrity are unknown values in todays world.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 6th, 2022 at 6:21:57 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman

We will never know what they found. You will believe everything that they tell you as long as it makes Trump look bad. Anything that puts him in a good light you discount There is absolutely no reason to believe anything the FBI or .gov tells us anymore. Truth or integrity are unknown values in todays world.

Then who do you believe, Trump? Trump already lied three times (probably dozens if you count every post and statement, but I mean three major lies) about the incident since it started.

It will come out in the comings months. If he will be charged, and faces a trial, it will be public record and there will be no dispute. (Unless of course you think the Courts are rigged also, in which case there will be no satisfaction for you).
September 6th, 2022 at 6:34:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
We will never know what they found. You will believe everything that they tell you as long as it makes Trump look bad.

lol

Which classified materials could Donny have been illegally hoarding in his unsecured hotel that would would make him look good?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2022 at 6:46:40 PM permalink
kenarman
lol
Which classified materials could Donny have been illegally hoarding in his unsecured hotel that would would make him look good?

The one where he tells N. Korea I know where your nuclear warheads and if you don't stop testing (which they did if you remember) I will take them out.

Calling the papers Top Secret is the perfect move to call them what ever the FBI wants. Oh they are really, really bad and dangerous. What's in them? Oh we can't tell you they are top secret. If we tell you we will have to kill you.
September 6th, 2022 at 6:53:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
lol

I wouldn't be surprised if it was as petty and stupid as Trump didn't like someone telling him what to do. Dude earns all the lumps coming to him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 7th, 2022 at 3:56:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

We will never know what they found. You will believe everything that they tell you as long as it makes Trump look bad. Anything that puts him in a good light you discount

What a bunch of BS
Trump deserves criticism when he makes bad decisions
Trump deserves kudos when he makes a good decision
Yea most decisions are pretty bad so he gets criticized
But
Sometimes he makes good decisions.
Getting vaccinated and being pro vaccination is a good Trump decision. Kudos to Trump
Hiding secret documents is a bad bad bad decision
Criticism deserved not due to Trump hate but due to his bad decision.

Kind of surprised their are still some smart conservatives that aren't dumping Trump. He's killed the republican chances of taking the Senate. Must be a cult
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 7th, 2022 at 6:50:38 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined

[/q

I thought that was the definition of secret documents, that they were hidden from view.
September 7th, 2022 at 6:56:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: terapined

I thought that was the definition of secret documents, that they were hidden from view.

Lol
Security must be considered
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 2 of 3<123>