Fetterman v Oz

Page 1 of 131234>Last »
August 30th, 2022 at 5:40:05 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
This has to be the saddest example of a political choice I have ever seen.
Option Number 1 is a guy that is literally less mentally capable than The House Plant in the WH.
Ignore Hannity's blubbering & skip to the 1:56 mark of the video:
Fetterman Is Unfit to Serve
Option Number 2 is a guy that apparently is having trouble proving he actually lives in PA.
Oz is trailing by a lot, but can he really lose to a guy that can't form complete sentences?
Literally the guy had a stroke and a pace maker inserted three months ago & this is his current state of health.
Stroke victims rarely get a lot better after the first three months following a stroke.
This is likely as good as it is going to get for the 6'6" Frankenstein Dude.
I don't think Oz is out of it because there is a chance that Frankenstein has another health incident before November.
Ten weeks is a long time to campaign & it is stressful on the body.
I guess he can try the Brandon Basement Strategy. It worked before, but Trump isn't his opponent despite the endorsement.
I don't know much about either candidate's platforms, but did hear Frankenstein is a Bernie Liberal & hates fossil fuels
I'll take Oz by less than 1.5% as the "Fetterman is Unfit" narrative gains traction & Nat Gas matters to a lot of PA jobs.
In this sad race of no good options, what is your prediction & why?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 2nd, 2022 at 8:03:57 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: SOOPOO
I would now favor any Democrat in a previously ‘toss up’ race to win. More free money given out by the Democrats (student loan foregiveness ), the (few) who will have abortion change their vote or have them vote when they would have stayed home, are enough to tilt the table. The adding hundreds of billions in debt doesn’t move the needle on undecided voters. And the Dems did pass an ‘inflation reduction act’ which can fool just enough more….

Wow the negativity SooPoo :-).
Lots of Senate races are going to be much closer than the Dems think.
Fetterman can barely speak these days.
After claiming that 3 debates should be required back in February, now he doesn't want to debate at all.
Wonder why? He claims he is being made fun of which is hilarious when you look back at his online campaign meme history.
Could it be that the guy actually can't put his thoughts into words post his stroke? Gee, I wonder.
That is going to rear its ugly head over the next two months along with his anti fossil fuel/Bernie Sanders Leftist views.
Turns out pipelines and fracking are big job creators in PA & they saw what The House Plant did to XL Pipeline on Day 1.
Momentum is turning for the Crudite Dude.
September 2nd, 2022 at 11:16:56 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: JCW09
That is going to rear its ugly head over the next two months along with his anti fossil fuel/Bernie Sanders Leftist views.
Turns out pipelines and fracking are big job creators in PA & they saw what The House Plant did to XL Pipeline on Day 1.

Pennsylvania is the largest exporter of electricity in the nation. They build natural gas plants strictly to generate electricity to export.
California is the largest importer of electricity in the nation. I think they have only opened two natural gas plants (both in San Diego county) since 2013.

The San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS) is a permanently closed nuclear power plant located south of San Clemente, California, on the Pacific coast, in Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region IV. The plant was shut down in 2013 after replacement steam generators failed; it is currently in the process of decommissioning. The 2.2 GW of electricity supply lost when the plant shut down was replaced with 1.8 GW of new natural-gas fired power plants and 250 MW of energy storage projects.

Name Net imported gWh
Pennsylvania -90,422
Alabama -54,147
Texas -46,652
Illinois -40,925
Washington -29,408
Arizona -27,345
Wyoming -26,680
West Virginia -24,585
South Carolina -21,792
North Dakota -20,357
Mississippi -20,100
Oklahoma -19,999
Kansas -15,058
Connecticut -14,077
Oregon -12,605
Louisiana -11,647
Michigan -9,613
New Mexico -9,298
Iowa -8,997
Arkansas -8,790
Montana -8,769
Florida -8,388
Nebraska -5,677
New Hampshire -5,657
Utah -5,424
Nevada -2,191
Rhode Island -1,543
South Dakota -1,451
Alaska -359
Hawaii -282
Maine 1,345
Colorado 1,935
Missouri 3,158
Vermont 3,175
Delaware 5,924
Wisconsin 6,000
North Carolina 6,028
Idaho 6,775
Indiana 7,199
Minnesota 7,544
Kentucky 8,261
District of Columbia 9,585
New Jersey 10,892
New York 10,976
Georgia 13,344
Virginia 14,198
Tennessee 14,438
Maryland 21,600
Ohio 21,622
Massachusetts 31,795
California 57,100
September 2nd, 2022 at 3:37:35 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Wow the negativity SooPoo :-).
Lots of Senate races are going to be much closer than the Dems think.
Fetterman can barely speak these days.
After claiming that 3 debates should be required back in February, now he doesn't want to debate at all.
Wonder why? He claims he is being made fun of which is hilarious when you look back at his online campaign meme history.
Could it be that the guy actually can't put his thoughts into words post his stroke? Gee, I wonder.
Momentum is turning for the Crudite Dude.

Why the negativity? Because I live in the real world. As BAD a candidate as Fetterman is, Dr. Oz is worse. Just a fact.

Answering a previous post of yours about stroke recovery, the range is vast. Wife’s friend, 50’s, had stroke and is 99% recovered. But took a few months. I have a friend who didn’t recover as well and has significant permanent disability. Some have cognitive effects, others only physical. They’ve kept Fetterman hidden so it’s only speculation what his status is.
September 2nd, 2022 at 3:58:06 PM permalink
JCW09
We're over three months since the stroke.
Take a look at his speech in the video.
This guy is gone and it isn't getting better in Months 4-6.
I'll take Oz with 2 months to go and Munster having to make some appearances between now and November.
Dr. Oz is at a minimum a functioning human. Fetterman is not which is why they are hiding him and pulling out of debates.
This is the House Plant basement strategy all over again. Based on the Ficus Plant today, I don't think PA signs up for that again.
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:04:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Why the negativity? Because I live in the real world. As BAD a candidate as Fetterman is, Dr. Oz is worse. Just a fact.

Answering a previous post of yours about stroke recovery, the range is vast. Wife’s friend, 50’s, had stroke and is 99% recovered. But took a few months. I have a friend who didn’t recover as well and has significant permanent disability. Some have cognitive effects, others only physical. They’ve kept Fetterman hidden so it’s only speculation what his status is.

I agree
I just don't see Oz winning
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:08:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
I agree
I just don't see Oz winning

The pro-choice candidate wins in all swing states this year. (Ohio is not a swing state anymore, the fascist candidate will win that one).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:14:06 PM permalink
JCW09
Yes, keep that fascist rhetoric coming.
Any chance you can get the House Plant to say that again in a live speech next time?
I mean "extremists/MAGA Republicans" stuff is pretty good, but we really need those "fascist"/"semi-fascist" quotes out there.
The Independents eat that $hit up. LMAO
September 2nd, 2022 at 4:53:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yes, keep that fascist rhetoric coming.
Any chance you can get the House Plant to say that again in a live speech next time?
I mean "extremists/MAGA Republicans" stuff is pretty good, but we really need those "fascist"/"semi-fascist" quotes out there.
The Independents eat that $hit up. LMAO

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1565830087911432192?s=21&t=GIAIr2DaClwBdoU2tqvH8Q
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 3rd, 2022 at 9:54:36 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: ams288

Tell me again after The Orange Man called out Leftist Fascism in MN in 2020,
how did the next election work out for him?
C'Mon Man, give us some more Fascism & MAGA Extremist speeches, LMAO
"It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'em"
Page 1 of 131234>Last »