Fetterman v Oz

October 31st, 2022 at 10:06:18 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Fetterman’s stroke was a known issue pre-debate.

AMS the "Truthsayer". LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 31st, 2022 at 12:05:53 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: JCW09
There are lots of people on both sides of the aisle that want to do a bunch of stuff.
But they don't have the votes to get done.
So what is your point exactly? I concede there are extreme positions on both sides of the aisle.
Biden/Pelosi/Schumer want to ban AR-15's, I wish them good luck with that.
I wish the same 'luck' to the "quite a few conservatives" you mention above.

I think my original point was that my opinion that ACB is unqualified has nothing to do with her stance on abortion.
October 31st, 2022 at 12:25:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: gamerfreak
I think my original point was that my opinion that ACB is unqualified has nothing to do with her stance on abortion.

Attacking any conservative on the SC is like personally attacking a member of jcw’s family. It’s all he has to live for. He’s said that future conservative SCOTUS rulings are what bring him happiness.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2022 at 12:48:52 PM permalink
JCW09

You act like I brought up the abortion issue in this dialogue, I believe that was you.
October 31st, 2022 at 3:28:38 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
Good points. Since upwards of 2/3 of the populace nationwide is in favor of the right to have an abortion, I am not worried about a nationwide ban. When it all shakes out there might be a few states that it will not be legal. If that matters to you, don’t live in one of those states. You don’t like the tax structure in NY. Move. Etc….

And, an even higher portion of voting Americans support legal marijuana, but its still firmly illegal (with no changes in sight).

On social policies its not uncommon for the government to be against the large majority. Now granted its harder to change existing laws (classification of marijuana) than it is to enact new laws (restrictions on abortion).

Republicans have made many attempts for abortion illegality, in fact there is one (a Federal one) now, which if they gain majority may gain steam. If passed, it will ban abortion in all States (similar to marijuana, there really is no such thing as "legal marijuana", as long as its Federally illegal, its illegal), which will be terrible for human rights. This is why this election there is a single issue that matters: abortion rights.
October 31st, 2022 at 3:59:46 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
You act like I brought up the abortion issue in this dialogue, I believe that was you.

SOOPOO brought it up

I don’t think we are arguing over anything….
October 31st, 2022 at 4:28:52 PM permalink
JCW09
I don’t think we are arguing over anything….

10-4
October 31st, 2022 at 5:18:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
And, an even higher portion of voting Americans support legal marijuana, but its still firmly illegal (with no changes in sight).

On social policies its not uncommon for the government to be against the large majority. Now granted its harder to change existing laws (classification of marijuana) than it is to enact new laws (restrictions on abortion).

Republicans have made many attempts for abortion illegality, in fact there is one (a Federal one) now, which if they gain majority may gain steam. If passed, it will ban abortion in all States (similar to marijuana, there really is no such thing as "legal marijuana", as long as its Federally illegal, its illegal), which will be terrible for human rights. This is why this election there is a single issue that matters: abortion rights.

It is a very pathetic person who makes more abortions the sole reason for their vote.
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2022 at 6:02:25 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
It is a very pathetic person who makes more abortions the sole reason for their vote.

I don't think you realize the irony in what you just said.
October 31st, 2022 at 6:43:28 PM permalink
JCW09
Next time you see Fetterwoman, ask him about his position on Fracking.

Quote: ams288
Why would I do that? I don’t care about fracking.

You evidently missed the Comedy Gold that was the debate.
It was great from the start when Fetterwoman opened the night with "Good Night Everyone"
But listen to the your Dem party leaders, Fetterwoman was so "brave' to get on that stage.
Yeah, that was exactly what the TV audience was thinking.
LMAO