Walker v Warnock

Page 6 of 9« First<3456789>
October 18th, 2022 at 3:18:41 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
I truly believe that whatever you define as ‘average intelligence’, HW is at least a standard deviation below that line. How easy would it be to answer the ‘police badge’ question…
“Of course I’m not a policeman, but XYZ police chief gave me this badge as a token of appreciation for all the support and help I’ve given the department.’
As far as the abortion check…. ‘I was in a relationship with Miss X, and she said she needed money. So I gave her what she asked for. Had I known what she was planning to do with it I would have done everything in my power to dissuade her. As you all know, we eventually did have a child together. She never discussed even the possibility of an abortion.’

As far as his ‘platform’, he is actually clear on it. He is opposed to crazed Democrat inflation fueling spending. While Warnock will support it and want EVEN MORE. So that’s why people will vote for a mentally challenged individual over a quite bright and well spoken Warnock. He is ‘SMARTLY’ trying to make this a referendum on the Democrat platform and Biden. I think he will lose, but who really knows?

Yeah that is the problem, the Department announced it is an honorary badge with no powers or privileges. And, he is still doing media interviews insisting that its real. I think he has been claiming to be a cop since the mid 2000s, who knows he may actually believe it (it would not surprise me). But, the department that he supposedly worked for has said he has never been any kind of officer there. And, he has never worked for or consulted with the FBI. These are just straight up lies or fantasies.

His platform he is far from clear on (I would challenge you to cite a policy position on his website not related to abortion, which even this changes every time he speaks). He just gives vague platitudes about being against Biden and the Dems, that is not a platform. Its a joke, there are people running for the water and soil commission positions and Insurance Commissioner that have more detailed policies on their campaign sites....
October 19th, 2022 at 10:16:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
Yeah that is the problem, the Department announced it is an honorary badge with no powers or privileges. And, he is still doing media interviews insisting that its real. I think he has been claiming to be a cop since the mid 2000s, who knows he may actually believe it (it would not surprise me). But, the department that he supposedly worked for has said he has never been any kind of officer there. And, he has never worked for or consulted with the FBI. These are just straight up lies or fantasies.

His platform he is far from clear on (I would challenge you to cite a policy position on his website not related to abortion, which even this changes every time he speaks). He just gives vague platitudes about being against Biden and the Dems, that is not a platform. Its a joke, there are people running for the water and soil commission positions and Insurance Commissioner that have more detailed policies on their campaign sites....

We can agree to disagree. Since a Senator is mainly there to vote Yea or Nay, just being against the Democrats spend and more spend to me is a policy platform. I’m not expecting Walker to pen any new legislation. Just not to vote the way we know Warnock will.
October 27th, 2022 at 3:08:53 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: JCW09
...The debates if they happen, should be comedy gold!
I think Walker gets there, incredibly, but only they love their football in GA.

Walker actually held his own in the debate against the hypocritical Pastor....
Even Leftist Nate Silver's 538 has Walker at 52% currently
Walker Even to +5 in last five polls.
Did someone mention that GA loves their Football?
Tick Tock....
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 11th, 2022 at 9:53:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
In case you were wondering who the spoiler was in Georgia.

HATLANTA - Chase Oliver seems pretty chill for a guy who may have just thrown the entire U.S. Senate election into chaos for a month. 

The 37-year-old Libertarian Party candidate ran his campaign from his basement in the suburbs of Atlanta, in a headquarters bedecked with signed Star Trek actor portraits, Harry Potter memorabilia, and a gay pride flag decorated with a pot leaf above a rowing machine. In his spare time, he’s a science fiction and fantasy enthusiast, who named one of his three cats after the infamous Game of Thrones command for destructive dragon fire: “Dracarys.”

Yes, he knows a lot of people are now frustrated that, by scoring 2 percent of the Senate vote in Georgia, he may have just kept Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock or GOP candidate Herschel Walker from the 50 percent threshold needed to win, forcing a runoff on Dec. 6. Because Senate control now hangs on three uncalled toss-up states—Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada—the runoff he helped cause could be the whole shebang.

For Oliver, who supports gun rights, legal weed, access to abortion, and immigration reform—and who detests America’s two-party duopoly—this runoff smells like sweet success. 

“I knew when I started this campaign, I wanted to force a runoff to force these issues, and I think I succeeded,” Oliver told VICE News in an interview on Wednesday morning, as votes were still being counted. “Could I have done better? Absolutely. But I think I did very well, all things considered.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 11th, 2022 at 10:30:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine

For Oliver, who supports gun rights, legal weed, access to abortion, and immigration reform—and who detests America’s two-party duopoly—this runoff smells like sweet success. 

Forget Walker and Warnoch, let's appoint that guy.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 22nd, 2022 at 6:20:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
He is so dumb and incapable of speaking coherently that Fox News always calls in other politicians to sit with him during interviews to speak for him.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 22nd, 2022 at 6:35:41 PM permalink
ams288
And this is exactly why they don’t want him speaking:

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1595241072971481089?s=46&t=5uxeUS4YQT6x2ScqQYhXFA

🍆🍆🍆🍆
December 1st, 2022 at 5:41:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 5th, 2022 at 9:02:29 AM permalink
ams288
Republican hopes fade as Warnock momentum picks up in Georgia

Quote:
The weather report also looks grim for Republicans: Rain is forecast across Georgia on Tuesday. The GOP is relying heavily on Election Day turnout — and already struggling to motivate voters to go to the polls for the second time in a month.

Dems have already banked most of their votes in early voting and the GOP is hoping to get their voters to go out in the cold December rain.

Fascinating strategy. Donny’s anti-early voting campaign of 2020 continues to pay dividends.
December 5th, 2022 at 2:13:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: ams288
Republican hopes fade as Warnock momentum picks up in Georgia

Dems have already banked most of their votes in early voting and the GOP is hoping to get their voters to go out in the cold December rain.

Fascinating strategy. Donny’s anti-early voting campaign of 2020 continues to pay dividends.

Not saying it's a stupid idea to want to have only one day to vote.

Just kidding.

Yes I am.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 6 of 9« First<3456789>