Antisemitism 2022

Page 3 of 3<123
November 13th, 2022 at 11:29:13 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
He's Jewish??????? I had no idea
Immaterial
I'm following this case closely. Nobody mentions he's Jewish in the many articles and comments I've read.
I can't fathom the amounts of money that has disappeared. Somebody needs to do some time. Maybe SBF.
Reminds me of Quadriga scandal
Really good Netflix documentary on this. Trust no one : Hunt for the Crypto King.
I feel lucky I got out of bitcoin with a slight profit.

I’ve been going through Twitter threads. It’s being brought up pretty frequently in the comments below.

Of course it’s immaterial. Doesn’t mean it won’t stoke additional hatred and opportunistic folks already feeling that way fueling it.

I think most of these exchanges are going to collapse, over-leveraged. Most big crypto people are young enough they haven’t been adults in anything but a QE environment, there’s going to be runs to find out which are solvent and which weren’t.

It’s sad because a lot of normally pretty smart people have way too much percentage of net wealth in crypto, duped hoping to be able to escape the rat race. It would be easier to have more compassion if the majority of that space weren’t arrogant jerkoffs telling everyone else to either stay poor or call them a boomer.
November 14th, 2022 at 8:17:39 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
I’m a bit skeptical anyone does time or if so victims will be insulted by the lack of, just given the family connections. Assuming they can escape for now. Escape to somewhere without extradition, lay low for a while, and eventually find a new grift. There are undoubtedly compromised politicians that family has dirt on. Wouldn’t matter which side of the aisle they did it to this isn’t a dem bad take.

It’s the US judicial system. Justice is for the middle class, injustice for working class. Justice isn’t for people like that. Holmes just didn’t pay off or enough to the right people, buying Booker wasn’t enough. Bernie was too old to run and do it again, gave up hoping to protect his family.
November 14th, 2022 at 9:58:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Larry David was right
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 16th, 2022 at 5:31:53 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: terapined
Larry David was right

That is literally hysterical!
November 16th, 2022 at 6:48:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin
That is literally hysterical!

The whole commercial is a riot
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 3<123