would you visit a linear city in Saudi Arabia

Page 4 of 4<1234
November 11th, 2022 at 2:38:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You need HOA rules not vulnerable to Karen's

Rules along the line "Objects in yard should be placed in an orderly manner" is okay.

Not "No more than two lawn ornaments per yard" or "No American flags except on flag day"or "Curtin's in windows must be white or beige"

While I get the idea, you would give Karen and Chad even more latitude to make life hard on you. Karen deciding "orderly?"
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2022 at 2:51:44 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
A few years ago a group of us at work were talking about over zealous HOAs. One guy says “yeah but on the other hand, my HOA won’t do anything about all of these people with portable basketball goals on their driveway. “ and he was serious. That was exactly the kind of pettiness we were complaining about.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 11th, 2022 at 2:59:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
A few years ago a group of us at work were talking about over zealous HOAs. One guy says “yeah but on the other hand, my HOA won’t do anything about all of these people with portable basketball goals on their driveway. “ and he was serious. That was exactly the kind of pettiness we were complaining about.

Exactly! The sad thing is he did not know what he was saying.
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2022 at 5:05:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: JimRockford

And no one is forcing you to live in a HOA.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 12th, 2022 at 8:03:29 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: rxwine
And no one is forcing you to live in a HOA.

Not the point. Of coarse living in an HOA neighborhood is a choice, but it is possible to be okay with the rules and be in strong disagreement with the interpretation and enforcement of the rules. I personally have no problem with my HOA by the way.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
Page 4 of 4<1234