Docu0gate I and II

Page 4 of 4<1234
January 25th, 2023 at 4:08:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
You mean the documents Trump kept for months even after he was told they needed to go back. Same documents that were on security cameras being moved by some unknown person from room to room.

Aside from that, a locked room at Mar-a-lago is not considered secure for top secret documents. So that doesn't even matter.

Here's a scenario that I have to give some measure of possibility to ... short of being convinced of it

Maybe high officials, at least to the level of VP and POTUS, have been keeping top secret documents for souvenirs, possibly for about forever, possibly just since Obama was in office [VP Biden anyway]. Though completely improper, they knew it was a 'wink and a nod' situation. But once Garland knew Trump was doing this too, he wanted to go after him for it. Somehow he didn't see it snaring the others, duh! .................. yep, bigtime speculation on my part here, but stay with me. If I am on to something, how do you want to look at it?

* Trump has screwed it all up for everybody!!

OR

* Trump's enemies have screwed it all up for everybody!!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 25th, 2023 at 5:07:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I just now thought of a good analogy that happened to me.

Occasionally I’d need to take a ‘chart’, which is someone’s medical record from a hospital admission. I’d have to sign it out with my credentials. Give a reason why I needed it. And an expected date I’d be returning it. If not returned I’d get a reminder. Seems like if my poor county hospital had such a system why couldn’t the federal government? What am I missing here?
February 10th, 2023 at 11:44:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
New statement from Pence adviser Devin O'Malley:

Quote:
"Following the discovery and disclosure of a small number of potentially classified documents that had inadvertently been transported to his home in Indiana, Vice President Pence and his legal team have fully cooperated with the appropriate authorities and agreed to a consensual search of his residence that took place today. The Department of Justice completed a thorough and unrestricted search of five hours and removed one document with classified markings and six additional pages without such markings that were not discovered in the initial review by the vice president's counsel. The vice president has directed his legal team to continue its cooperation with appropriate authorities and to be fully transparent through the conclusion of this matter.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 10th, 2023 at 12:18:05 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
New statement from Pence adviser Devin O'Malley:

It was consensual though. I mean, you got all these president’s and Vice Presidents being all Willy nilly with classified documents, meanwhile people still won’t stop talking about hunter’s laptop and hilldawg’s damn emails.
February 10th, 2023 at 12:29:30 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rquiredusername
It was consensual though. I mean, you got all these president’s and Vice Presidents being all Willy nilly with classified documents, meanwhile people still won’t stop talking about hunter’s laptop and hilldawg’s damn emails.

People are talking about these nothingburgers??????????????????
Oh yea.
Always comes up during a bad righty news cycle lol
Thanks for proving my point :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 4 of 4<1234