Appliances: We Are Getting Screwed

Page 2 of 2<12
February 4th, 2023 at 5:51:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
When my parents moved into their last house, before they moved into assisted living, my mom didn't have a dishwasher. There wasn't really much room in the small kitchen, so they got one of those portable ones you hook up to the sink and can move around. She seemed to like it.

I have the perfect method. Own 7 times as many dishes as you need. Right after eating you set the dishes outside where the ants, bugs, birds, or any stray animals finish off all the leftover bits. Then pick up the dishes you left out there days ago. Literally a short rinse and repeat daily!

j/k
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2023 at 6:27:54 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
I have the perfect method... j/k
might work but you wouldnt want to miss any bird poop, might be hard to see ... he he.

PS: another thing you get with the expensive models is a 3rd rack. This seems to be a thin one at the very top for silverware. I'm getting pretty educated on these things!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 4th, 2023 at 6:59:55 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Odious, your original post reminds me of Risky from Everybody Hates Chris (Set in the 80's) selling The Rock Family "Cheap," appliances that broke soon and they keep buying "Cheap," stuff from Risky that break soon, so they buy more "cheap," stuff from Risky. Rinse and repeat. One particular episode has Julius asking why the oven was already broke. Rochelle says something like,"I bought it from Risky!" Julius says,"Damn Risky!" Which was figuratively and literally accurate! 🤣🤭) They honestly would have been better off buying expensive appliances that were built to last than constantly buying,cheap," stuff from Risky that break soon.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
February 4th, 2023 at 5:47:34 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Riverjordan
Odious, your original post reminds me of Risky from Everybody Hates Chris (Set in the 80's) selling The Rock Family "Cheap," appliances that broke soon and they keep buying "Cheap," stuff from Risky that break soon, so they buy more "cheap," stuff from Risky. Rinse and repeat. One particular episode has Julius asking why the oven was already broke. Rochelle says something like,"I bought it from Risky!" Julius says,"Damn Risky!" Which was figuratively and literally accurate! 🤣🤭) They honestly would have been better off buying expensive appliances that were built to last than constantly buying,cheap," stuff from Risky that break soon.
unfamiliar with that show, but I think the Lefties got inspired by it!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 2 of 2<12